WGP's Classic Battlestar Galactica thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: WGP's Classic Battlestar Galactica thread (Dragon sized SB and Apollo heads ready

Great news. Thanks. After getting the kirk head in hand and seeing how great it is I am pretty excited for this one.

Re: WGP's Classic Battlestar Galactica thread (Dragon sized SB and Apollo heads ready

I gotmy head today. It is a great sculpt. I am very impressed. I did have to widen the neck hole slightly and shorten the neck just a bit but no big deal there. I can't wait to start painting this one.

1354829305.jpg

1354829251.jpg

so much awesome going on there...

I gotmy head today. It is a great sculpt. I am very impressed. I did have to widen the neck hole slightly and shorten the neck just a bit but no big deal there. I can't wait to start painting this one.

1354829305.jpg

1354829251.jpg

Which uniforms/figures are those? Looks like they will work nicely enough for the time being. Although head does look a little small.

1354829305.jpg

1354829251.jpg

is that on the Majestic body? My heads look way underscale on the Majestic body with uniform.

is that on the Majestic body? My heads look way underscale on the Majestic body with uniform.

Just to clarify on that, it was made Dragon scale because we wanted it on a nicer body than Majestics. Majestics bodies are comparable to Sideshows so they really won't look right on them. Majestic uniforms fit on Dragon and HT bodies though, as evidenced by the great pics you guys have snapped.

We will make necks shorter on future releases.

Just to clarify on that, it was made Dragon scale because we wanted it on a nicer body than Majestics. Majestics bodies are comparable to Sideshows so they really won't look right on them. Majestic uniforms fit on Dragon and HT bodies though, as evidenced by the great pics you guys have snapped.

We will make necks shorter on future releases.

Ok, gotcha. Still curious if the poster above has used the Majestic body or other.

Looks like a Dragon body to me, well at least the hands do.

I am using the majestic uniform (modified) on one of the knock off true type bodys.

Whicj knock-off body, and what are your thoughts on it? I have been considering picking some of these up because they are priced around $25 as opposed to the $60-$70 for HT, but want to make certain it's not a waste of money. I may grab one as a test. The head looks too small for the body or maybe it's the uniform that's bulking him up. The neck is too long but that's likely an easy fix. How has the uni been modded?

I have picked up several of the narrow shoulder TT knock offs (from headplay I think) and they work pretty good. The only real difference between them and the true HT TT body is the color is slightly darker and a little more glossy. I have gotten a couple with loose knee joints but nothing to bad. for the price they are more than worth it.

BOOMER

BoomerDec2012.jpg

Just wanted to show off the final Boomer sculpt. Pics of Starbuck (smiling) with longer hair should be arriving in the next week or so. :)

Boomer looks good. Looking forward to seeing the new Starbuck and then hopefully the females will start showing up. Any plans for an Adama? Also what are the plans for the unis, helmets, guns and any other accessories?

Boomer looks good. Looking forward to seeing the new Starbuck and then hopefully the females will start showing up. Any plans for an Adama? Also what are the plans for the unis, helmets, guns and any other accessories?

The master plan has been do both heads and our own uniforms, but dealing with seamstresses is painful and the seamstress doing the Galactica uniforms for us is still working on the WGP project she needs to finish before she can move on to Galactica. I can't believe it's been a year on that one project. So right now while waiting on her to start on Galactica we are just focusing with just the heads. Weapons and equipment won't happen until costumes are completed. It's not an effective use of our time or resources to do otherwise.

We're willing to make anyone from Classic Galactica but they need the interest votes first. A character needs 16 people interested before we'll proceed. Keep in mind the interest lists will fill up more as more of our heads are completed and painted protos are produced that can be shown around.

Right now according to votes Athena looks to be the next who will be made for early next year.

Looks like we got the mod done sooner!

STARBUCK SMILING (LONG HAIR)

STARBUCKSMILINGLONGthreequarters.jpg

STARBUCKSMILINGLONG.jpg

BOOMER

BoomerDec2012.jpg

Boomer looks great! I can't wait!!!

Long hair Starbuck looks better, has that 70s vibe now.

Boomer looks amazing, looking forward to the rest (Athena, Baltar, Lucifer, Sheba, etc)

Got a chance to do some painting.

1356206533.jpg

1356206635.jpg

Back