WGP's Classic Battlestar Galactica thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: WGP's Classic Battlestar Galactica thread (Dragon sized SB and Apollo heads ready

I took some pics of both, but haven't bothered to upload them. Both of mine seem to be the same size - head wise and neck wise. Also, the necks are drilled out. Are the whole heads supposed to be drilled? I'd like to see photos of other peoples heads just to see if mine have the same issues.

Re: WGP's Classic Battlestar Galactica thread (Dragon sized SB and Apollo heads ready

Got mine today and they are nice. A couple of air bubbles I need to fill, but my necks were not drilled out either. How many went out drilled/not drilled?

Absolutely NONE were supposed to be sent out without being drilled so I am very annoyed and apologize. Actually, the master was supposed to be drilled by Dormal on his end and I was very specific on that because I didn't want mistakes like this that could avoided by just that one step, so this was not even supposed to be an issue. They should have just been cast that way.

WGP will send out drilled replacement heads to those that need them. Iron Mans will come with his Flash Gordon head which was just cast up and is awaiting shipment in a box of heads to get sent to Sean to send out.

THANK YOU SIR! :duff

I took some pics of both, but haven't bothered to upload them. Both of mine seem to be the same size - head wise and neck wise. Also, the necks are drilled out. Are the whole heads supposed to be drilled? I'd like to see photos of other peoples heads just to see if mine have the same issues.

Pics would be greatly appreciated.

I'll try and get them posted by tomorrow.

Thanks Rick.
Flash, however, is supposed to go to Pete for painting.

Thanks Rick.
Flash, however, is supposed to go to Pete for painting.

Bah! I would have seen that once I was actually looking at the shipping info. Thanks for the heads up! They will be shipped off on their own then. :)

Thanks again.
Of ciourse now I can't wait to finish my Flash!!! aah Ha!
Rick, have his accessories finished as well?

Thanks again.
Of course now I can't wait to finish my Flash!!! aah Ha!
Rick, have his accessories finished as well?

Flashes under-boot-feet for his fabric boots and belt buckle are at our new UK printers and are due to be cast up after the Indy hats are done (that are starting being cast there today) with our Doctor Who heads and Han.

The seamstress needs the boot-feet in hand to sew up the boots.

The sword was actually made larger, was re-printed, and is being sanded now for casting now.

I really hate putting time-frames to things because other people always F them up, but I am hoping to show a fully painted, clothed, completed Flash with-in a month and a half, the majority of that wait being the painting wait. I will pop updates in that thread as we get them. I am as anxious as you are to get him finally complete and in my hand. :)

With the head near completion, I'm really just in need of the sword. I look forward to it.
Out of curiosity how large was the first one?

Mine arrived - they look good, but are not drilled.

Mine arrived - they look good, but are not drilled.

Thanks for letting us know. Some people can drill their own heads, others cannot (I can't). If you need replacements then just let us know.

With the head near completion, I'm really just in need of the sword. I look forward to it.
Out of curiosity how large was the first one?

I never held it myself (other continent) and I don't have pics of it here at work, but I wanted it enlarged by quite a bit.

BTW, will you guys be "shortening" the necks at all? For Dragon heads the necks are a bit long. (sorry, just sayin') :wink1:

UPDATES

Just to update, I was informed that Iron Mans replacement heads went out today from the UK. The next batch of replacement heads are supposed to ship out from the caster Dorgmal in our next order shipment to our mail-boy this week which should be the rest of them.

Dorgmal said the thought the necks were fine. I haven't personally held one yet.

I am getting enough people mentioning to me about wanting a non-smiling, serious Starbuck I wanted again encourage people to shout out about that if they want one to add to that interest list. Right now it has two people on it. Since it is a varaint version, we are just looking for 10 interested. :)

I may be interested in a non smiling one. I would like to see it.

I'd be in for a non-smiling version with longer hair. Hot Toys size.

Back