Uncharted 2:Among Thieves

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is this the only worth while game coming out for the PS3 this year? :dunno:lol

Pretty much. The only other PS3-exclusive that interests me right now is the God of War re-release. It's GoW 1 and 2 with better graphics and trophy support. They'll probably throw in a few other goodies as well.

For the 360, I'm anxiously awaiting Left 4 Dead 2, Mass Effect 2...and that's pretty much it. It looks like it's going to be a quiet holiday season as far as exclusives go.

As far as multi-console games go, I'm really looking forward to Dead Rising 2 and Assassin's Creed 2.

Is this the only worth while game coming out for the PS3 this year? :dunno:lol

Oh, there are some mighty nice exclusives coming out within the next few weeks. Ninga Gaiden Sigma 2 (if you didn't try it on the 360), Ratchet and Clank, Katamari just came out (if you dig that craziness), and Demons Souls. I think people are really going to like that game. Been out for months in other countries, and they are loving it to death over there. You should really look into it if you don't know much about it. It's pretty crazy looking.

I don't know what your tastes are exactly, but there are some might fine exclusives coming out for the PS3 soon. Heck, maybe GT5 will be out this year too. I'm guessing we'll find out at the TGS in a day or two when the release is.

Last edited:
My friend got tickets to the Uncharted 2 VIP cinema event thing on Monday the 5th of October in Rosemont, IL. Maybe one of us will win that Uncharted Fortune Hunter Edition.

Ok, ive been playing the Beta off and on all week and its great. Most people are really cool, however, there is a small - but growing amt of online gamers like use extreme profantity or racial slurs for no apparent reason.....

In the last three days or so, it is impossible to avoid...I know there is an online complaint form, but does Sony NOT monitor this kinda of thing?

Never have to worry about this on Live typically....

I always mute everyone by pressing x in the waiting room. For the most part, I'd rather not hear what any of them have to say as it is mostly idiotic rambling or heavy breathing.

Thanks. I just checked my e-mail provider that my PSN account is linked to and I did receive mail stating that the Beta is indeed open and available for download tomorrow.

Back