Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finished this last night.
1. The game was great. Well worth the price tag. But it wasn't UC 2.
2. The cruise ship level was amazing.
3. The ending sucked. Way too easy and short.
4. So Drake and Elena got married? And they didn't even kiss at the end?
5. Lol at them making me believe Sully died.
6. Also loved the cargo plane level in the sky.
7. Wish I had someone to play co-op with me.
8. Can't wait for Uncharted 4.

Congrats. I just got my Platinum last night. I agree with a lot of your comments. Ending was too easy - even on Crushing. A missed opportunity toward end: Drake had his water trip, he could have fought himself, instead of just a cutscene getting thrown toward ceiling

I would love to see the 'married years' for Eleana and Drake - I missed not seeing her more in this one

Drake is gonna 'get some' day in the games....? Maybe not...lol
I love Co-Op and Co-op survival

feel free to add me Matt_VT_Schlo1

Finished this last night.
1. The game was great. Well worth the price tag. But it wasn't UC 2.
2. The cruise ship level was amazing.
3. The ending sucked. Way too easy and short.
4. So Drake and Elena got married? And they didn't even kiss at the end?
5. Lol at them making me believe Sully died.
6. Also loved the cargo plane level in the sky.
7. Wish I had someone to play co-op with me.
8. Can't wait for Uncharted 4.

Um hello...I'm right here! I am a coop vet. You need it done, I will help you. :D I just cleared one spot on my friends list. So whomever fills it first, good on you.

Must say that co-op Arena is my current fav playlist. Lots of fun to be had

ND just released Stage 3 of their 4 stage DLC - anything/everything that can be unlocked is (almost all) now available for paid DLC. Will be honest, and scored the two good guy skeletons since I've done co-op adventure and have yet to get any of those treasures

Speaking of a 4th game: anyone here thinks it'll come out on the PS3? Or do you think ND will wait and release it as a PS4 game?

Since it takes them a while to release these games I would think 4 would be out on the PS3. If the PS4 is announced to be released in 2013 then I could see them waiting for that.

My guess, especially since they're dedicating a lot of time/resources launching a new IP (The Last of Us), is that UC4 will be on the PS4.

Got to play a few rounds with BuffyGirl and her friends - good game....you guys made me look good out there! LOL

Sorry I was having a rough few games. Too bad you weren't just with us. I went 7 and 1 and 3 of those kills in a tower in Yemen. 3 IDIOTS let me take them out slowly one by one. I couldn't believe it.

Sorry I was having a rough few games. Too bad you weren't just with us. I went 7 and 1 and 3 of those kills in a tower in Yemen. 3 IDIOTS let me take them out slowly one by one. I couldn't believe it.

Trust me, your bad game is typically my decent one...sorry I had to bail when I did...I know I was like, 'up for a game...oh crap, I am out - click'

I dont normally rush off like that

a New Uncharted Game might be coming

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhEjZzzsrIg[/ame]

Back