The Last of Us - PS3 & PS4 (Remastered)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Last of Us - PS3 & PS4 (Remastered)

Man, I really wish if ND included a behind the scenes Blu Ray with all of those interviews. Unless it was released with the LE and I missed out on it.

Dunno if it was included with the SE or CE, but they realesed the Making of in 5 parts a few weeks before the launch.

Here's the full Making off/Behind the scenes video (40 minutes) including all 5 parts:

And the full interview with Nolan North and Troy Baker:

Edit:
Now what I rhink about it... Don't know if you guys were talking of TLOU or Uncharted 4 .Sorry! :monkey3

Last edited:
It's the TLoU thread, it should have been obvious that's what he was asking, along with what he and pturtle were talking about :lol

TLoU is the ****.

It is the ONLY video game my GF has had ANY interest in, ever. She would really ask me not to play it until she was home with me, and that alone makes it an incredible achievement.

It was also amazing.

TLoU is the ****.

It is the ONLY video game my GF has had ANY interest in, ever. She would really ask me not to play it until she was home with me, and that alone makes it an incredible achievement.

It was also amazing.

QFT

I think it's the most my girl was ever invested into watching me play a game. Of course she got all broken up over Sarah's death, I did too.

Just made it to Bill's church on Grounded. This is gonna be rough...

The school is really tough. Just getting to the gymnasium to fight the Bloater is hard enough before fighting that pain in the ass.

I've come to realize quickly in Grounded... whenever you fight infected, always make use of bottles and bricks since they save you from using supplies.

I forgot most of my Grounded run (wished I had used the PS4 recording feature!) but I remember the worst, absolute pain in the butt portions of the game were the Ellie ones. I remember using David as a shield, as he would stun enemies and let you finish them off with a shiv, effectively conserving ammo.

Also, Clickers are much more sensitive in Grounded. The way to sneak around them is to by actually aiming your gun and tilting the analog stick gently, it's much more effective than to just sneak around them.

Ah yeah, the last part with David where the Bloater shows up... **** that.

The last section against the Fireflies was actually easier than I thought it would be.

Yeah, I think those encounters with the runners are the most annoying because it is extremely unlikely that you make it out of them totally undamaged. Also: are shiv doors worth it in Grounded Mode?

I forgot most of my Grounded run (wished I had used the PS4 recording feature!) but I remember the worst, absolute pain in the butt portions of the game were the Ellie ones. I remember using David as a shield, as he would stun enemies and let you finish them off with a shiv, effectively conserving ammo.

Also, Clickers are much more sensitive in Grounded. The way to sneak around them is to by actually aiming your gun and tilting the analog stick gently, it's much more effective than to just sneak around them.

So far, I've had fairly good luck sneaking around Clickers by literally moving at a snail's pace.:lol Like I said, it's the runners who seem to be the most annoying.

Yeah, I think those encounters with the runners are the most annoying because it is extremely unlikely that you make it out of them totally undamaged. Also: are shiv doors worth it in Grounded Mode?

Some of them are worth it for the skill magazines which drastically improve items. Others can give you toolboxes a bit earlier. Might want to find a guide that goes into detail about each door, see which carries what. However if you rely heavily on shivs then might wanna skip most of them.

Reviving an old thread :hi5:

Im thinking about playing this again soon, but I want your opinion on if I should play it again on my ps3 and continue with the 'progress' I already have saved like the hearing distance/shiv durability OR if I should start fresh on ps4 ? Are the graphics that much better on the ps4 version or is it nonetheless the same as the ps3 version ?

What do you guys recommend ?

Thanks !

Back