LEGO: Pirates of the Caribbean

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My family has been playing through this together, and it's another great game in the Lego series. And as always, they find ways to get you to go back and replay levels on your way to 100%. Fun!

My local Target had a display with about seven or eight Lego models, including Blackbeard's ship. Pretty tempting.

I got the Cannibal Escape, Isle De Meurta and Fountain of Youth sets. Next set I plan on picking up is the Isle Cruse (sp?). I would buy the Black Pearl and Flying Dutchman sets without a second thought if they make them. Waiting on seeing On Stranger Tides to decide if I want to get any more sets from that film.

They are making the Pearl its confirmed for November. It will be from DMC, the price will be $100 and its fewer pieces then the Queen Anne's Revenge.

In the meantime I bought the 2 $20 sets because they are really compact and have the best minifigs imo.

PICT1199.jpg

PICT1266.jpg

They are making the Pearl its confirmed for November. It will be from DMC, the price will be $100 and its fewer pieces then the Queen Anne's Revenge.

In the meantime I bought the 2 $20 sets because they are really compact and have the best minifigs imo.

PICT1199.jpg

PICT1266.jpg

Well, I know what Im buying myself for Christmas this year then. :lol

my wife and I have been playing this the past few days. its pretty good. They keep adding on to the series with fun tasks such as the cannon shooting, telescopes, and the compass, its not just the hack and slash/blast everything in sight like the earlier Lego games are.

Believe it or not, the best all-around LEGO game yet is Star Wars III: The Clone Wars.

This Pirates one is top notch, too.

Will definately be getting CW at some point, but will probably wait for it to come down in price first.

We normally wait for games to go down, but we couldn't pass up the Best Buy deal of $14.99 for the 3 POTC Blu-Rays PLUS $10 off Lego, PLUS I had a $5 rewards.

In the end I think I spent $80 for 3 Blurays and the game.

Then each of the BluRays came with a free ticket to POTC4, so thats gonna save me $15 there.

My wife and I are doing Pirate week. Video game, 3 movies at home, POTC4, and the local museum has a pirate exhibit. :lol

Back