Unaltered OT Appreciation Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't remember a crayon monkey holding a banana in the OT? Are you sure that isn't SE OT? :tap

Not only do I love the PT, I also love the unaltered originals, the SE's and the 2004 DVD's! I LOVE Star Wars!!!!!!!The whole saga!!!!
Do you like Ziro The Hutt?

dewback.jpg

Now THAT's a Dewback. :rock :rock :rock

Not at all. But now I know you're either joking around... or you'll literally accept and like anything thrown at you that's labeled "Star Wars".

DO NOT pretend you know me! I do not accept anything or everything that is labeled "Star Wars" I don't care for gaming, the EU is okay. When it comes to the films, and both Clone Wars series, yes I LOVE them! Why is that so hard for you bashers to understand? I also LOVE the unaltered films, I grew up with them, I prefer the 2004 editions, dose that make me less of a fan?

DO NOT pretend you know me! I do not accept anything or everything that is labeled "Star Wars" I don't care for gaming, the EU is okay. When it comes to the films, and both Clone Wars series, yes I LOVE them! Why is that so hard for you bashers to understand? I also LOVE the unaltered films, I grew up with them, I prefer the 2004 editions, dose that make me less of a fan?

Relax, dude. You have to be the most uptight person around. :lol

At the moment m'ludd quigon you are coming across as the crazy guy in the mall accosting people just walking by.

and Khev, today is just not your day for hotlinking images. :lol

At the moment m'ludd quigon you are coming across as the crazy guy in the mall accosting people just walking by.

and Khev, today is just not your day for hotlinking images. :lol

You guys drew first blood, not me!

Now that you all had your fun derailing and bashing my thread, I'm the crazy one, right? I'm suppose to take it? Maybe you guys should think before you chime in on something, before you go on a bash feast and rip things apart! !

The PT RULES!!!!!!!!:chew

Back