The Star Wars OT/PT general chat thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just came across this excellent book: https://www.hardiegrant.com/au/publ...star-wars-graphics-by-star-wars/9780603574078

But there are questions about its "canonicity". For instance, it still identifies Darth Plagueis as a Muun:

IMG_3365.jpg

Wait.. he’s *not* a Muun anymore? When did they change that? I was still under the impression that was the case.

^Right, of course, it’s no longer canon :lol

Well that solves that... Plageuis is free to be anything now

————

C2881518-3B6A-4403-8BF7-24769B92E280.jpg

2 new announcements today: the first that Geonosis as well as Obi-Wan, Anakin, Dooku, and Grievous are coming to SWBF2 (finally - most players have been clamouring for this for awhile) with more clone wars stuff to follow. They also acknowledge the poor start the game had and want to do better.

And second - a new game called Fallen Order set during/after Order 66, coming out late 2019.

I’m watching a vid of all lightsaber battles. The pt rules as far as I’m concerned.

To date the PT is the only live-action SW content to show a legion of Jedi in action, at their peak. The ST has thus far failed to deliver on the "Return of the Jedi".

There was this pretty sweet Leia saber moment from the TLJ cut-scenes though.:dunno

SQ7G.gif

Back