Confirmed Upcoming 1/6 Star Wars Releases: Hot Toys & Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just picture those cans ruining a proper futz of a figure or even blowing off accessories or parts. Just get the softest bristle make up or large brush to dust of collectibles.

I was imagining cape/robe drapes people spend up to 20 min getting to look natural with posing. In my case i also collect 3A figs and after futzing pouches and pants/clothing wrinkles and bends I would much rather avoid redoing all of that with just a light dusting.

First batch of Hot Toys 1/6 reveals:

1125x682_previewbanner_903739_C3POFig.jpg
1125x682_previewbanner_903741_JangoFig.jpg

1125x682_previewbanner_903738_AirborneFig.jpg
1125x682_previewbanner_903936_CodyFig.jpg

1125x682_previewbanner_9903745_ChewbaccaFig.jpg
1125x682_previewbanner_903746_MimbanFig.jpg
37334338_253648548556322_161090337643692032_o.jpg

1125x682_previewbanner_903742_R2Fig.jpg
LEIA.jpg

1125x682_previewbanner_9903744_ChewbaccaFig.jpg

Glad there is nothing for me from what I've seen shown so far at SDCC. Still waiting for the old figures HT has shown long ago to be made:

HT 1/6 Death Star Trooper
HT 1/6 Snowtrooper Commander
HT 1/6 Sandtrooper white pauldron
HT 1/6 Stormtrooper ROTJ
HT 1/4 Stormtrooper quarter scale

and maybe a HT 1/6 Darth Vader ROTJ

Just updated my Hot Toys 1/6 scale list. As things stand, they released (or put for PO) 99 figures while there are another 27 figures teased or displayed at shows that have yet to get that treatment.

To summarize, 78,5% of what Hot Toys revealed is now available or will be in the coming months. That is roughly 4 figures out of 5.

Bespin Leia!!! Be still my heart. We don't need no stinking Han! Just give me Leia in that pink dress! Gives me hope we'll someday get her Ewok dress for RotJ.

Thanks for posting the summary Tee-Kay... sucks that Sideshow seems to not have anything new to show for the 1/6 line. While I'm not always in love with their final product I think it's good to have two companies producing figures.

I wouldn't go as far as saying they have nothing new on display. Excited by that Bespin Gown Leia and that DX Maul (even though this one was a given). Yet, i wish they wouldn't bury so many exciting prototypes every year. Kind of kill the excitement a little more at each new convention wondering what will make the cut and what won't.

Apparently SSC had a placeholder page for padme this morning. Has been taken down but looking good for her!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wouldn't go as far as saying they have nothing new on display. Excited by that Bespin Gown Leia and that DX Maul (even though this one was a given). Yet, i wish they wouldn't bury so many exciting prototypes every year. Kind of kill the excitement a little more at each new convention wondering what will make the cut and what won't.

Does Sideshow? I guess the Fett and Yoda are kind of new... but since they were both up for PO before the con started it's not really a new item. Did I miss anything else 1/6 from Sideshow?

Nope. Sideshow 1/6 on display were all known prior to the show. Jabba, Scout Trooper and Speeder, ROTJ Luke, ESB Yoda and both Fett and Ben Mythos.

Back