Planet Action Figures Thread, Exclusive Dealer For QMx For Europe!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any updates on the european orders for Kirk and Spock Exclusive? We are 2 weeks behind english buters, I'd love to understand why is that.

Regards

Any updates on the european orders for Kirk and Spock Exclusive? We are 2 weeks behind english buters, I'd love to understand why is that.

Regards

Because your on a different shipment. I am hoping they leave this week.

Hi, I'm thinking of preordering the threezero Rick grimes with you. I'll be paying in full, do you have an expected date for it?
Also what's the postage if I'm in the UK?
Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi, I'm thinking of preordering the threezero Rick grimes with you. I'll be paying in full, do you have an expected date for it?
Also what's the postage if I'm in the UK?
Cheers

Hi,

Postage is free to anywhere in the UK, it is sent 2nd class signed for and insured or you can upgrade to 1st class for £6.99.

I have been informed by ThreeZero he will be leaving them on Oct 3rd. After travel and customs I would guess he would be with me around the 10th.

Cheers

Aaron

Hi,

Postage is free to anywhere in the UK, it is sent 2nd class signed for and insured or you can upgrade to 1st class for £6.99.

I have been informed by ThreeZero he will be leaving them on Oct 3rd. After travel and customs I would guess he would be with me around the 10th.

Cheers

Aaron

Thanks for the reply, I'll put the order in today :)

No worries, I've placed my order.
Merle is very tempting! I'm hoping for a daryl or negan at some point

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks for the order, he is coming very very soon. In fact I believe he leaves Hong Kong tomorrow. On a side note Merle is now up!

Hi All,

Have a lot due in this month with a few allocations left they are as follows:

13123043_867332323393504_5272647143285446122_o.jpg

Selene £159.95

1.jpg

Viktor £149.95

asFAFSAF.jpg

Draco School Wear Version £144.95

12967312_857648934361843_3266226420134709244_o.jpg

Harry Potter Quidditch Version £149.95

13055186_857648631028540_2662287670377630307_o.jpg

Draco Malfoy Quidditch Version £149.95

walking-dead-rick-grimes-sixth-scale-threezero-902581-02.jpg

Rick Grimes £149.95

Got my Rick grimes this morning. It's ace! Thanks very much planet action figures!!

Got my Rick grimes this morning. It's ace! Thanks very much planet action figures!!

Glad he arrived! Everyone is bashing the figure. Not sure why, I think he is bloody amazing!

Glad he arrived! Everyone is bashing the figure. Not sure why, I think he is bloody amazing!

Overall it's really good, the clothing, head and accessories are all great. It's just the body and hands that let it down a little. But it's nothing that can't be fixed :) I personally love it!

Sorry I have neglected the thread a bit lately but have new stock and will update over the next day or two.

I sold out of Selene instantly although I have one still that I was gonna keep but have too much so will put that back up.

Back