Planet Action Figures Thread, Exclusive Dealer For QMx For Europe!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Received my Jaime Lannister figure today - thank you so much!! :yess: Was chuffed to bits when I got the shipping notice as I didn't think I'd have him this side of Christmas! :)

I hope everybody had an amazing Xmas and you have all recovered from your food coma's!

Back to business as usual!

Dobby is available for preorder now!

Dobby-15.jpg

“Dobby is used to death threats, sir. Dobby gets them five times a day at home.” - Dobby

Only £89.95! Take a Look!

^ Excellent :yess:, I'll be putting in my order for him shortly, already pre-ordered the Gambon Dumbledore and Daenerys from you...seems December is turning out to be very expensive month what with Christmas and all these figures being annouced!! :lol :gah:

^ Excellent :yess:, I'll be putting in my order for him shortly, already pre-ordered the Gambon Dumbledore and Daenerys from you...seems December is turning out to be very expensive month what with Christmas and all these figures being annouced!! :lol :gah:

Tell me about it, I too collect and nab everything that comes through. My wallet is gasping for air! :horror

Thanks for all of your support :)

Morning All,

How about something a little different from me. A 1:1 Scale Prop Replica of the Batarang from BVS.

Up for preorder now.

QMx_DCC_Caliber_Batarang-Replica-01_988x988lkj.jpg

Take A Look

Just a quick one to say Bones will be up for preorder on Tuesday 17th, as before Planet Action Figures will carry the exclusive version :)

Thanks All!

Hi mate just wondering if you have a rough arrival date for azkaban Harry Potter? I put a preorder in on your site a few days ago :) looking forward to having Voldemort and Harry on the shelf together [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hiya Mate, thanks for the order, I believe we are looking at a March release for The Teenage Harry and Hermione.

I love the Voldermort figure, their best in my opinion!

Hiya Mate, thanks for the order, I believe we are looking at a March release for The Teenage Harry and Hermione.

I love the Voldermort figure, their best in my opinion!

Quality that's great! And yeah the relaxed sculpt is brilliant!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow have not done an update for a while!

Firstly some good news, Planet Action Figures are stocking Hot Toys! Yayyy! At last I have found a reliable supplier with extremely attractive prices! Take a look! I am sure you will agree!

Secondly, Payment Plans are now up to 6 months! I have teamed up with a company called partial.ly who are a leading payment processing company. Payments are all automatic so no dilly dallying with PayPal invoices anymore! Even better is there are no fee's for you! You still pay the list price!

So.....some new preorders and in stock items!

New In Stock

TMNT: LEONARDO: DREAMEX: 1/6 SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE

DreamEX-TMNT-Leonardo-003.jpg

£169.95 Take A Look!

TMNT: SHREDDER: DREAMEX: 1/6 SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE

TMNT-DreamEX-Shredder-002.jpg

£179.95 Take A Look!

PINHEAD: HELLRAISER III: HELL ON EARTH: THREEZERO

Pinhead_DSC_6136.jpg

£169.95 Take A Look!

:yess: Stoked that you will now be selling Hot Toys!! :rock Prices look really good too so expect to see some more orders from me in the not too distant future!! :lol

Good man! Cheers for the support guys!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Instead of clogging up the thread I have decided to do all the updating on the first post. I will be adding latest preorders, sales, in stock etc etc.

I have just added some Hot toys preorders.

Thanks all!

Hello do you think you will be getting anymore star ace Dracula in stock?

Back