Tomb Raider (3/16/18)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Tomb Raider reboot

Jolie was awesome in all honesty. One thing I couldn't stand about the movies though, was the music. :lol

Bless the first Mortal Kombat movie, but it ushered in a new wave of comic / game based movies featuring rubbish & forgettable electronica - & the Jolie films had one foot in 90s, so they weren't able to completely escape that. I think SPAWN was probably the worst offender actually.

Yeah, I like the music of both TR and Spwn.

Graeme Revell is my "movie soundtrack god"!

You mean the movie, the music - or both?

I actually dig the movie too. :lol
The music?

What music?

U mean this?

TheDarkSaga_big.jpg

While she doesn't quite fill Lara's br.....Boots! She is attractive and can act. I'm in.

422264-800w.jpg

Movie has a release date of March 16, 2018.

It seems like movies are taking way longer to make now a days, or just announced super early :lol

Can't say I have any faith in this project, since Video Game films are always doomed to fail. Although... eh maybe this will be good.

Vikander was decent in Ex Machine and was really good in Danish Girl. That said, I don't see her in Lara's role very well. but I just hope it's better than the two Jolie offerings which were garbage imho.

Back