Statue Gaming Heads Lara Croft - Temple of Osiris

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just read on Gaming Heads' FB that it was further pushed back to Oct./Nov. due to "production issues".

Looks like this statue is quite a bit more popular among Tomb Raider collectors than the Survivor statue was. The regular version is wait listed 6+ months before release both on their website as well as BBTS. Still available at Sideshow though (along with the healthy markup in price).

Because shorts! ;)

I send them a mail last night, they answered me that "The Temple of Osiris statue has experienced some production issues so has been pushed back to around December time so we do not rush the finished item to jeopardize the quality. "
So... Let's hope the paint job will be worth the wait !

I hope it will be as good as the dragonborn statue !

So now it's December? By the way things are going, we'll be lucky to see this within the next year.

Production sample posted on their facebook page.

lara 1.jpg
lara 2.jpg
lara 3.jpg
lara 4.jpg

This looks sweet. If this is the result /reason for the delays, well worth it would be my opinion!
Also hope this means we'll be seeing her sooner rather than later.

A week or so ago they said "it's going into production this month". Newest estimate is Q1 2017. They had to redesign the stance due to tilt.

Posted yesterday on GH facebook page:

Production Update: Here's the validation card design for the Lara Croft - Temple of Osiris statue. ETA is now set in Jan 2017.

15123275_10154175527380028_8708949911289685570_o.jpg

I've had her (EX) on order for some time now; so don't mind waiting a little longer - Jan will soon be here! :panic:

I do hope GH offer up a Rise of the Tomb Raider Statue at some point.
- I need that Baba Yaga costume EX in my collection! :lecture

rise-of-the-tomb-raider-babayaga_1280.jpg

:rock

:thud:

SO glad I Pre-ordered her! :yess:
- I think this will overtake Snow Day and be my favourite Lara Piece

Back