Action Figure Show your custom Lara Croft 1/6 scale figures! 20+ years of the Tomb Raider...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really enjoying the remasters...the game is just as frustrating as it's ever been, I think its great because of the nostalgia and having the upgraded graphics makes it more palatable... Devs gave it a go I hope we get some bugfixes (namely around getting out of water) Happy to see classic lara back. I hope we get to see some new figures based on her OG look.

Really enjoying the remasters...the game is just as frustrating as it's ever been, I think its great because of the nostalgia and having the upgraded graphics makes it more palatable... Devs gave it a go I hope we get some bugfixes (namely around getting out of water) Happy to see classic lara back. I hope we get to see some new figures based on her OG look.
Right? Personally I enjoy dying million times lol it brings so much nostalgia back. Controls are fine once you practice for a hour or two.

Too much time spent on modern games chaps, you're going soft! 😉

i really love the new remasters, theyre fantastic, and the modern controls work great, you just need to practice for an hour or two (And remap a few buttons to suit).

TR1 beaten, on to TR2!

Too much time spent on modern games chaps, you're going soft! 😉
You might be right about that. 😅
I do hope they make a patch for the modern controls though. Unless theres a way to get her side and back jumps to work with it already?
The second I tried the tank controls, I got mauled to death by the giant bear...which was already a heck of challenge (and luck) that I got that far. 😂

You might be right about that. 😅
I do hope they make a patch for the modern controls though. Unless theres a way to get her side and back jumps to work with it already?
The second I tried the tank controls, I got mauled to death by the giant bear...which was already a heck of challenge (and luck) that I got that far. 😂
To do the back jump, get your guns out (hold L trigger on my controls), then tap back on the stick. All of the original Lara moves are in there, you just need to get used to it.

There are some good modern control videos on YT.

I heard they take some practice but actually can be rather good once you get the hang of it, or switch up what buttons to what in settings.

I'm doing tank controls, even using the d-pad lol, it's working great for me.

Which body is this
It's a TBLeague S25B suntan body.

20231123_005943.jpg

tempted to pick up the remastered collection. Never played any TR game other than 2013, which is one of my favorite games, I need to play the reboot sequels as well tbh

I'm noticing it says featuring Lara Croft.
Wonder if all the rumors about playing as her "friends" instead Lara herself will actually end up being true. Maybe it'll end up like the Batman Arkham games, where you play as everyone besides Batman. lol
What Arkham games were you playing? You play as Batman in all the Arkham games :dunno :lol The DLC's were the only instances that I can remember where you could play as someone else like Catwoman, Harley, Batgirl and Robin

What Arkham games were you playing? You play as Batman in all the Arkham games :dunno :lol The DLC's were the only instances that I can remember where you could play as someone else like Catwoman, Harley, Batgirl and Robin
Yeah I suppose they aren't exactly called Arkham anymore. I was referring to Suicide Squad and the other one where you play as Batman's sidekicks (forgot what it's called). lol

Yeah I suppose they aren't exactly called Arkham anymore. I was referring to Suicide Squad and the other one where you play as Batman's sidekicks (forgot what it's called). lol
Ahh yea, Suicide Squad Kill the Justice League is in the Arkham universe (5 years after Arkham Knight) but Gotham Knights (Batman's sidekicks) isn't

Hello
Finished TR1 and TR2 remasters. I'll wait for a patch before starting TR3. The audio is very weird, very muted in TR3.
TR1 and TR2 were good. Maybe some brightness issues in TR1 (in TR2 we have the flares, but not in TR1)

Overall it was good. I didn't remember TR2 was so long. But I still like it. Except maybe the underwater levels are too long (I love them but there are too many)
Also not fan of the levels before the final boss. Xian temple and floating islands.

I never really played TR3 before, I was alvays stuck back in the day. Too many hidden doors or holes in confusing scenery with textures that hurt the eyes. I hope it will be easier with more refined graphics.

Which brings me here saying : I can't believe there isn't a single 1/6 official classic Lara action figure.
I need to make one, but I don't want the reboot headsculpts or outfits. Just a simple TR1 outfit with a more classic head, like maybe the Sideshow Tomb Raider legend head. But it's an old head now, and way too expensive for the quality.

Sharing mine below. Never been that a fan of the original busty Lara, but the 2013 game, with its survival story line really made that figure a grail for me so in 2016 I decided to kitbash mine using a Michelle Rodrigues headsculpt (I believe I actually inspired Samuel Boddart into using the same one. I think lendellprime's one is the same, but I could be wrong?). Made the bow with some branches and tape lol. Not perfect nor accurate but it was really fun doing it and it's my favorite figure in my collection.

View attachment 456463
View attachment 456464
View attachment 456465
Which body friend ?

Sharing mine below. Never been that a fan of the original busty Lara, but the 2013 game, with its survival story line really made that figure a grail for me so in 2016 I decided to kitbash mine using a Michelle Rodrigues headsculpt (I believe I actually inspired Samuel Boddart into using the same one. I think lendellprime's one is the same, but I could be wrong?). Made the bow with some branches and tape lol. Not perfect nor accurate but it was really fun doing it and it's my favorite figure in my collection.

View attachment 456463
View attachment 456464
View attachment 456465
Which body friend ?

Back