Tomb Raider (3/16/18)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Tomb Raider reboot

Not my fault that even in the more PC reboot of the game series Lara doesn't look like a discount Keira Knightley. :dunno

:rotfl dude that's harsh.

Take a break from your cynicism for a spell, & look at Daisy's potential in the role - I totally see it.

I don't know the AC games well enough to make a call on Fass either way, but plenty of folks seem to dig the choice.

I don't know the AC games well enough to make a call on Fass either way, but plenty of folks seem to dig the choice.
Well, Fass is playin' some completely new character and the story is not an adaptation too.
So with AC film fans don't know what to expect at all and that's really great.

RIDDICK's choice for Lara Croft:

om.png

I'm not a fan of the 2013 game but if the movie is inspired by that game then she's a great choice, might even be perfect casting actually.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Perfect example of flash in the pan casting.
And because "we need an English girl in our trashy video game movie".
And because it's gonna be another origin story crap.

I'd pay real money to see an adaptation of original three games starring Evangeline Lilly and directed by John Woo.
But alas...

i like her but this seems weird.
is going to look like a kid cosplaying as lara croft

Well, in the reboot Lara is supposed to be pretty young. Like 21 years old I think, age wise she fits.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I say Camilla Luddington also as she is the current voice of Lara and does the mocap so she is use to some of the movements. If not her than Evangeline Lilly would be cool but she does not look like Lara much.

Just please don't cast an actor who has to really try for an English accent, please just don't.

Back