Tomb Raider (3/16/18)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Tomb Raider reboot

And because "we need an English girl in our trashy video game movie".
And because it's gonna be another origin story crap.

I'd pay real money to see an adaptation of original three games starring Evangeline Lilly and directed by John Woo.
But alas...

I'd like to see this boss fight, surrounded by doves.

hsaHxp8.gif

This movie has to be super serious and directed by Christopher Nolan, with Hans Zimmer doing the soundtrack, just like the 2013 game. :lecture

I'd like to see this boss fight, surrounded by doves.

hsaHxp8.gif

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl Every John Woo movie ever made.

This movie has to be super serious and directed by Christopher Nolan, with Hans Zimmer doing the soundtrack, just like the 2013 game. :lecture

With the usual recurring cast members from Nolan movies. My Cocaine as the Butler and Catwoman as Lara :lecture.

I think Daisy would be great. I also think the girl from Ex Machina would be a good choice too.

Trilogy Lara was the best Lara Croft so I'll go with that.

Don't kid yourselves, if this movie is modeled off the 2013 reboot, it will be a souless, angsty, pretentious affair with muted black and grey colors and speeches about destiny, what it means to be a Croft, and bandits and tangerines.

Trilogy Lara was the best Lara Croft so I'll go with that.

Don't kid yourselves, if this movie is modeled off the 2013 reboot, it will be a souless, angsty, pretentious affair with muted black and grey colors and speeches about destiny, what it means to be a Croft, and bandits and tangerines.

It doesn't need to be that ****. Old Lara was just a female Indy, and it didn't need to be so layered with all that crap.

It doesn't need to be that ****. Old Lara was just a female Indy, and it didn't need to be so layered with all that crap.

I forgot you haven't played the reboot. I heard the next game in the series will be Lara Croft V Venom Snake: Dawn of So Serious. :monkey3

They already did Original Lara with Jolie, I like the rebooted Lara much more, much more depth.

Either way, Daisy Ridley is wrong for the role.

Back