Action Figure threezero x Titanfall

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds like you're a pleased customer lol I still hope to get the first one down the road, but am glad to hear three zero are still planning more releases in the future of the other mechs.

Aside from a water damaged box ... with it still damp, for me this is the best figure of 2016. Standing at 20.5 inches from the top of the cockpit, the IMC Ogre and pilot. ogre_with_pilot.jpg

damn that's beautiful. I never played Titan Fall 1 but I've been playing 2 for the last few weeks. Easily the most fun I've had with a multiplayer game that wasn't made by FROM SOFTWARE. Is there any word if we are getting TF2 figures?

Man, I've really slept on Titanfall because these figures look downright amazing. I don't know if I want to pull the trigger now or wait in the hopes of them announcing figures of the sequel, since the game got a late holiday surge.

Man, I've really slept on Titanfall because these figures look downright amazing. I don't know if I want to pull the trigger now or wait in the hopes of them announcing figures of the sequel, since the game got a late holiday surge.
I can't speak for the Titans, but the pilot is ridiculously awesome, but hard to come by these days. Keep an eye out for a good price and jump on it when you can.

Picked up the pilot the other day, Amazing figure. I want a titan, leaning towards the IMC Ogre, but the green one looks great too, does anyone know if Atlas can be found anywhere? Or if threezero might release it again in the green color scheme?

I've got the Atlas but man this Ogre is looking good... These things are soooo big... Two may be too much

I just sold off my Atlas so maybe I'll look around for IMC Ogre now. That said I like the Titanfall 2 designs a lot better, so hopefully they do a Ronin down the road.

thank s guys , just posed on and he stay , articulations are great for 1/12 figues

Hell yes! I only ever play Northstar and Ronin, so I'd definitely get those two

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I just received my retail Ogre. Threezero has once again proven themselves the uncontested champs of high end video game figures. If they decide to start making Titanfall 2 designs then I will go broke very quickly.
F85D5D8A-ECE2-4476-857A-C64C8197B11F_zps4zicqfxz.jpg

Back