TitanFall - from the original creators of Call of Duty (Xbox One/Xbox 360/PC)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This (like others have said) doesn't keep me playing nonstop for hours like other games, but then again other games have fleshed out stories. Ive never have been a big multiplayer online player except for Gears, Gears 2, Halo 3, COD4, ect but this game keeps me coming back for spurts of enjoyment. I can't wait tip Im all pro at this game, and I see that coming when the next COD or Halo game comes out and the "elite" move over to those games. :)

Man im loving this so far. I only got to play it today but really liking what iv seen. And the sound effects are real nice. Everything sounds very crunchy which I like :)

Playing this to your favorite music is awesome. So fast paced. It's no halo but IMO it's better than cod but I always disliked cod soooo.

Seems to me that its all about the Carbine and the two SMGs. I really enjoy the gameplay of sniping, but it don't seem effective when going against other pilots. Its worse when you are going against good Pilots that know how to constantly move around the map and bouncing off walls constantly. I also find the side-arms overall horrible. It would be nice if the side arms can be shotguns like the old COD games. I hope the upcoming 3 DLC packages that is planned will add more to the weapons to make it interesting.

Seems to me that its all about the Carbine and the two SMGs. I really enjoy the gameplay of sniping, but it don't seem effective when going against other pilots. Its worse when you are going against good Pilots that know how to constantly move around the map and bouncing off walls constantly. I also find the side-arms overall horrible. It would be nice if the side arms can be shotguns like the old COD games. I hope the upcoming 3 DLC packages that is planned will add more to the weapons to make it interesting.

My favorite gun is the Spitfire LMG. Add the Slammer to it and it can doom a titan in one magazine while rodeoing.

So much for no quick scoping in the game. Was up against a guy today who was quick scoping everyone and at one point, jump off a building and in mid-air quick scope me.

Really frustrating to have a nice connection in this day and age, yet due to my location or MS cloud or whateverhtheheck, I am a 2 bar connection player - 3 if I am lucky

Game is fun, but find I can only play it in small doses....very laggy

There are 3 planned DLC content coming over the next 9 months that I think should have been in the game because so far the game does feel incomplete.

Man I'm having a great time playing this. I'm pretty **** once I'm in my Titan but I've just got to get used to them things. Running around as a pilot though is a blast. I wasn't to sure about the bots when I 1st played this game but they do make the game better

I just read on CVG that Titanfall drove a 96 per cent increase in UK Xbox One sales during the week ended March 15. I must admit this game was the reason why I wanted an Xbox 1st

Hey guys just wanted to share what I got yesterday.

01D0CAF4-709C-4527-B85B-57BB583EC76A.jpg

914AFF7A-307C-4639-85ED-453AE658014B.jpg

C98E9970-436F-41A6-BD7F-10FB8087DC89.jpg

15E6A1B6-B725-4749-94A7-2004FD4BC528.jpg

31B57FFC-658D-4A0D-8AD6-B7AD2C651627.jpg

91B182D8-B219-4FD6-B03D-FAB8624D2F26.jpg

AC84C541-C10D-4D0A-B056-5BB6702B13F3.jpg

F1538149-A094-4B98-B261-F67AAB820266.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wish they'd give you the option of choosing what side you want to play for in the campaign. I've won all the militia missions so all I need is IMC but it seems like every time I join a game, they throw me on militia.

Back