Action Figure threezero x Titanfall

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is the first pic where i prefer the green versus imc color , hard choice but i want just one ogre .

i really, really do hope they make Titanfall 2 mechs! Please ThreeZero DO IT! The LEGION's design is just super sick!

anyway, here's what i got. sorry for my face being in the picture. :|

34862851252_96ed961d34_b.jpg

Yeah I put a fat suit on my pilot, helped beef him out a bit

I too am also waiting for a Cooper with BT, dream come true

I've thought about doing the same. It's a great figure but the body itself feels a bit lacking. I wonder if anyone has stuck a phicen in this guy's suit.

Have any of you guys tried to mod your threezero Titanfall Atlas? It'd be cool if threezero can come up with upgrade items. Here's one image from Titanfall Online.

Titanfall_Online_Upgrade.jpg

After seeing that Photo, I'm thinking about modifying the Atlas ... how difficult do you guys think it is to extend the legs? This will be the 1st phase of the upgrade.
The left is the extended version next to the original version.

Threezero_Atlas_Leg_Extended.jpg

"... Cooper makes his way back home after landing back to base, and runs into an old abandoned IMC hanger. He discovers an old Titan frame, designated as O-244. He checks it out and then his helmet auto links ... presto! BT-244!" Threezero-McFarlane combo!

Any news or teasers of Titanfall 2 figures?

2017-09-26-22-42-44.jpg

Back