Action Figure threezero x Titanfall

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Each release is better than the last I'm just stunned the most under rated toy in history

20170223_173710.jpg

20170223_173743.jpg

20170223_173817.jpg

Here's mine. God I hope they make BT-7274 and a 1/6th Jack Cooper. I don't care if I go broke!

20170218_091430.jpg

20170218_105923.jpg

20170218_105937.jpg

Definitely want a Jack Cooper. Heck any of the TF2 Pilot designs would be welcome really, maybe even preferred. I'd LOVE one of the phase shift robots. I'm surprised 3Z isn't doing what 3A is with Destiny stuff here.

I don't know; they have a lot going on and sometimes take a long time to update lines (Game of Thrones, TWD). Maybe message them on Facebook if you want to check on it.

Just picked up the Ogre, I think it is the best one out of the 3. These guys are one of the best painters in the business as their paint apps never dissapoint on any of their figures.

Each release is better than the last I'm just stunned the most under rated toy in history

View attachment 326301

View attachment 326302

View attachment 326303

As a huge mech fan these truly are amazing pieces. I do feel though the reason they have not caught on in a bigger way is ironically enough not so much the property on which they are from but the price of each one is quite staggering for their primary audience. A lot of fans may love the game and the lore, but some would baulk at having to pay the high end price for these guys.

Still, I would love to at lease get one of these guys for my shelf. The amount of detail in both the mechs and pilots are astounding. Def worth the high end price tag for sure.

As a huge mech fan these truly are amazing pieces. I do feel though the reason they have not caught on in a bigger way is ironically enough not so much the property on which they are from but the price of each one is quite staggering for their primary audience. A lot of fans may love the game and the lore, but some would baulk at having to pay the high end price for these guys.

Still, I would love to at lease get one of these guys for my shelf. The amount of detail in both the mechs and pilots are astounding. Def worth the high end price tag for sure.

I think if you compare it to Hot Toy's figures you are getting quite good value for money. These mechs are massive and they come with a figure and lighting and a fantastic paint job. The detail and articulation is fantastic also. The price is a bit steep but I am obsessed with Mechs and robots and would probably buy more if they released them.

i really, really do hope they make Titanfall 2 mechs! Please ThreeZero DO IT! The LEGION's design is just super sick!

anyway, here's what i got. sorry for my face being in the picture. :|

34862851252_96ed961d34_b.jpg

Great photo! No need to apologise; I honestly wish we saw more collectors with their stuff on here. Agreed on the Titanfall 2 bots, though for me it would be Ronin.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I really want an Atlas, but have long missed the boat and cant pay the prices. However titanfall 2 would be an Amazing fresh start, I personally think they should open with BT and Cooper, that would bring in even casual fans, then selfishly I want a Tone, cause im that guy, Ronin would be great too.

And three zero could do all 6 in the campaign colors with the character pilots and then do the special color versions as the multiplayer ones

Hold out for a deal or make a WTB post. My Atlas had a joint problem that was 100% fixable with some glue, and I sold it for like $250 to a member of these boards.

Thanks for sharing, singlemedia. Here's a quick breakdown of the Titanfall pilot ... pretty cool stuff but I think it's too much and not as streamlined as they're portrayed in the game. There are too many clunky accessories.

Attachments

• 20170617_204359_Richtone(HDR).jpg
    20170617_204359_Richtone(HDR).jpg
    806.6 KB · Views: 128
Thanks for sharing, singlemedia. Here's a quick breakdown of the Titanfall pilot ... pretty cool stuff but I think it's too much and not as streamlined as they're portrayed in the game. There are too many clunky accessories.

Yeah I put a fat suit on my pilot, helped beef him out a bit

I too am also waiting for a Cooper with BT, dream come true

As for the Stryder Titan, one of my gripes is that the whole top weight is supported by a piece of plastic that is about 3mm thick and about 8cm wide. it cracked easily. I had mine sent back to Hong Kong to get fixed but it ended up breaking again. I think they just glued it back on but eventually gave-in again. This is the hip joint connecting the top of the legs to the hip. Another case are the joints connecting the arms to the shoulder, it's not that bad for the Stryder, but for the Ogre, it looks so tiny and fragile, it's like a 6mm x 6mm plastic ratchet joint.

If they decide to do some Titanfall 2, I hope that they make the joints larger and with stronger materials for areas that support the main weight.

2017-07-29-19-26-15.jpg

Back