Threezero Game of Thrones - Jaime Lannister

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@ TheFiend and Bred L

Go rewatch the whole show

giphy.gif

That is the first scene with see Jaime. With Cersei while Jon Arryn is being prepared for burial.

Ugh...3rd quarter 2016?

Yeah. I wasn't expecting that.

Yeah, not much reason to go with Threezero directly for this one.

I'd say getting it before retailers do is a pretty good one, especially considering that it's probably going to be close to a year before we see this figure. Still, if you don't mind the wait the lack of exclusive and lower price are good reasons to go with BBTS. How long was it before people that ordered from BBTS and other palces started to receive Ned? It felt like a long time but I can't remember.

AND...ordered through ThreeZero. I'm so excited for this one!!

Maybe BBTS's estimated shipping date has the fact that they get it a bit later in mind. I know for the other figures the online retailers all got their shipments a few months after the ThreeZero order's shipped out.

PO'd directly from threezero. No faster way to get this in France, and no cheaper way either if it somehow manages to sneak through customs (which I doubt).
This will be a long wait.

PO'd directly from threezero. No faster way to get this in France, and no cheaper way either if it somehow manages to sneak through customs (which I doubt).
This will be a long wait.

Threezero marked down my Heisenberg to $20 so you might not have to pay the dreadful custom fees. One of the pros of buying from them directly ;)

AND...ordered thr
ough ThreeZero. I'm so excited for this one!!
Maybe BBTS's estimated shipping date has the fact that they get it a bit later in mind. I know for the other figures the online retailers all got their shipments a few months after the ThreeZero order's shipped out.

It is. It's estimated as 2nd quarter 2016 on threezero's site.

So, is there any chance of Sideshow selling this on their website for less than $ 190? This might be the first Game of Thrones figure I'll buy, it just looks awesome. Of course if I get Jamie, then I'l definitely have to get Daenerys as well, she's my favorite character. And Cersei and Tywin, if Threezero makes them.

So, is there any chance of Sideshow selling this on their website for less than $ 190? This might be the first Game of Thrones figure I'll buy, it just looks awesome. Of course if I get Jamie, then I'l definitely have to get Daenerys as well, she's my favorite character. And Cersei and Tywin, if Threezero makes them.

Zero chance. More likely an even $200 from them.

Now that is an awesome looking prototype!
Impressive armor detail Threezero

giphy.gif

After bringing you Game of Thrones: Tyrion Lannister, Eddard Stark and Jon Snow, we are very excited to announce pre-order of 1/6th scale Game of Thrones Jaime Lannister collectible figure!

Kingslayer will be offered for pre-order at threezerostore.com for a limited time starting from November 23rd 9:00AM Hong Kong Time.

Jaime Lannister price at www.threezerostore.com is 190USD/1480HKD with worldwide shipping included in the price.

1/6th scale Game of Thrones Jaime Lannister collectible details:
*12” (30.5cm) tall articulated figure featuring tailored clothing;
*Head sculpt with realistic likeness to the character portrayed in the series;
*Exchangeable hands: one pair of relaxed hands; one pair for holding weapons;
*Highly Detailed Kingsguard Armour;
Collectible figure features following elements of clothing and accessories:
*Shirt;
*Pants;
*Robe;
*Cloak;
*Boots;
*Belt;
*Sword;
*Dagger;
*Metal Buttons

Until I see an awesome Daenerys I'm not willing to get into this line. Of course if they do produce one and the likeness is great, it could turn out by then that the other figures I want are all out of reach on the secondary market, but that's the chance I'm taking. A great Daenerys is the lynchpin of this line for me.

I don't think so. Sadly, I don't think 3Zero uses metal for the weapons. They didn't for Ned or Tyrion. (Though I would happily pay another $30 for metal armor and weapons on this one. It would be so cool.)

Back