Threezero Game of Thrones - Jaime Lannister

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Amazon doesn't take PayPal, so I rarely if ever look there for anything. :)

He's still on other sites and is not expensive. At least not outrageous prices like Ned, Jon or Tyrion. I was pretty lucky to get last Ned on a local store for just $200. A pity I left Tyrion go and I can't find him for less than $350 now.

I have a lead at another store for $190 plus $16 shipping, which is a fair bit more than Amazon's $186 shipped. & eBay prices were all well above $200 when I checked earlier today. I'll have to see if maybe I can have someone order it for me at Amazon if nothing else comes up.

I have a lead at another store for $190 plus $16 shipping, which is a fair bit more than Amazon's $186 shipped. & eBay prices were all well above $200 when I checked earlier today. I'll have to see if maybe I can have someone order it for me at Amazon if nothing else comes up.

Hey I have one for sale, if you haven’t already found one. I mostly do business on Facebook groups through and don’t know the exact protocols for doing it in the freaks groups?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just recently found this guy again in a local store. Sold it off a while ago but thought it was worth putting back into the collection at an agreeable price point. Threezero's production work is questionable at best but they really did an admirable job with Jaime. In retrospect, one of the better figures they have produced from this line.
dadf46f9bab6f91667bb5cd5bff00739.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

^ Nice photo! :clap I think he's a great looking figure - my second favourite GoT figure (after The Hound) :)

Yeah, I really like him. The likeness may not be 100%, but the outfit is terrific and the colors really pop on the shelf next to the blacks and earth-tones of so many of the other figures in the line. He and Daenerys really stand out.

Back