Threezero Game of Thrones - Jaime Lannister

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope threezero does what they did after Jon Snow went up for PO and let it be known what the next character will be even though a prototype was nowhere in sight. Otherwise we have quite a while before we know.

orderd, i hope we get joffrey, or robert... you cant have kingsguard without a king.

my guess is we will get, the hound, dany & either brianne or the king in the north (Rob). after that is anyones guess.

So far our source has been dead on as far as characters go that threezero have in mind. This is number 4 out of the 7. So I guess it's some whast safe the anticipate Dany, Drogo and White Walker. The only question is who is next? I know everyone wants to see Dany next, me being one of them. But do you think they'd want to end the line( so far as we know it) on a strong note with Dany? Who do you think is next?

anything other that the white walker whos been done to death by everyone else... the walker jon fights would be amazing.

seems like they are sticking to the list shared wayy back when they first got license, so we can expect dany, drogo and a white walker.

new one i think. the classic one is killed by sam.

dragonglass dagger would be a cool ex accessory for that one.

anything other that the white walker whos been done to death by everyone else... the walker jon fights would be amazing.
Agreed 100%. We should start inundate threezero with what we want for a White Walker. I don't know if it will work but hey. The Nights King is my first choice, but that big WW that Jon fought is close behind. I'll take either one. I really, REALLY do not want to see that Season 2 WW again.

The White Waker king if without a doubt the version i want. There should be enough time of them to get us that one if they have not started on any yet.

They're using the looks of the character from the first 2 seasons. Obviously Ned, as he only lasted the one, then Tyrion pre scar and Jaime as the Kingsguard before he was captured. If they are still producing Drogo, then Dany will be the Dothraki clothed version to go with that figure.

I think the White Walker will be from the earlier seasons. I don't really see them jumping to season 5 to do the Night's King, surely they'd already started work on the WW figure because it can take quite sometime to produce a prototype.

I think later we'll see Arya, The Hound, Cersei, Melisandre and Stannis.

I don't think they'll do Rob, Bran, King Robert, Sam or Varys.

They're using the looks of the character from the first 2 seasons. Obviously Ned, as he only lasted the one, then Tyrion pre scar and Jaime as the Kingsguard before he was captured. If they are still producing Drogo, then Dany will be the Dothraki clothed version to go with that figure.

I think the White Walker will be from the earlier seasons. I don't really see them jumping to season 5 to do the Night's King, surely they'd already started work on the WW figure because it can take quite sometime to produce a prototype.

But that Bran/Hodor combo standing next to Chewie with C-3p0 Backpack would look killer!

I hope threezero does what they did after Jon Snow went up for PO and let it be known what the next character will be even though a prototype was nowhere in sight. Otherwise we have quite a while before we know.

Did threezero say Jamie was next after Jon Snow? I don't remember them saying so. I think it was just one of those things were the community just collectively decided it was the most likely figure, considering the candidates.

Before Rick Grimes, I would have thought the same thing. Rick's look didn't even exist when they made the Pets or Merle prototype. So the fact they've got a White Walker coming doesn't mean it couldn't be from season 5 like Rick Grimes was. Its likely it will be that same Walker everyone else has done, but could have been working on Dany and Drogo first and have been waiting on the Walker.

I'm more curious about what outfit the Mother of Dragons will have. Will she be in an outfit to go with Drogo, or something more regal after the dragons were born?

Before Rick Grimes, I would have thought the same thing. Rick's look didn't even exist when they made the Pets or Merle prototype. So the fact they've got a White Walker coming doesn't mean it couldn't be from season 5 like Rick Grimes was. Its likely it will be that same Walker everyone else has done, but could have been working on Dany and Drogo first and have been waiting on the Walker.

I'm more curious about what outfit the Mother of Dragons will have. Will she be in an outfit to go with Drogo, or something more regal after the dragons were born?
Yeah true, forgot about that change in the Rick figure.

Still think they'll do Dothraki Dany, maybe with the baby dragons. They can always do a different Dany later on. Some characters should have a couple of versions because they've changed so much over the seasons.

Hmm, I believe we stand more chance seeing Robb than we do Melisandre. And I can definately see them making Brienne at some point.

You think? I'm pretty sure that Jon Snow is from S4 as he had a white fur coat during S1 and his coat during season 2 was very weird and ugly plus didn't have a cloak, S3 was Wildling Jon mostly.

Edit: Just checked and you are right, in some instances during season 2 he is definitely using the cloak (when he catches Craster sacrificing his son). I still think it works pretty great as he keeps the same attire for Seasons 4 and 5. Kit Harington himself has mentioned that his costume stinks like hell since they don't wash it! :lol

Still think they'll do Dothraki Dany, maybe with the baby dragons. They can always do a different Dany later on. Some characters should have a couple of versions because they've changed so much over the seasons.

It would be great to get the dragons along with Dany! Honestly I'm ok with any version of her as long as the face sculpt is good.

Back