Threezero Game of Thrones - Jaime Lannister

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup. At least the option is there to buy another figure to make a Kingsgaurd. Plus, I think Jaime posed holding the helmet and his other hand resting on his sword would make a neat display. Jaime was seen wearing the helm for probably 3 seconds.lol The very first time we see him he's in the middle of taking off the helm.

Exclusive or no exclusive, this will be bought through threezero. As long as I have the cash up front any other option seems senseless.

Jon Snow hasn't even shipped yet and all I can think is how much I want this. [emoji38]

Actually the first time we see him he's arguing with Cersei. Sorry just seen this show too many times :lol

Just Drogo and Danny left I believe.

And a White Walker. But that's just if you're going by their initial list. Nothing on there was in stone, I'm told. So they could switch up from that. I have to assume Danny is next. Though I have no intel on that yet.

He was never whispered as being in the first group of 7, but I'm really hoping the Hound makes the cut. If not now, then soon. Fingers crossed. But that's just my personal hope, I haven't heard anything about him being in the pipeline.

I could also see them possibly doing a Night's King instead of a standard White Walker. That would be my strong preference, actually.

@ TheFiend and Bred L

Go rewatch the whole show

giphy.gif

Just Drogo and Danny left I believe.

As far as I know, this line has been very successful - so I'm guessing we'll be seeing more beyond Khal Drogo and Daenerys. Wasn't a White Walker also planned? Correct me if I'm wrong but I seem to remember hearing the original lineup to test interest was Tyrion Lannister, Ned Stark, Jon Snow, Jaime Lannister, Daenerys Targaryen, a White Walker, and Khal Drogo. If that was true, I'm thinking the line will go beyond those. Maybe that's more of a hope, though.

well if the line is a hit i don't see why they would stop at 7 when there's so many more other characters they could make money off selling and different versions of characters they've already made!

You know what would be really cool, even if I ultimately would never use it (as I never care much for the feature; I mean how often do you guys use them?)? Light up eyes on a White Walker.

As far as I know, this line has been very successful - so I'm guessing we'll be seeing more beyond Khal Drogo and Daenerys. Wasn't a White Walker also planned? Correct me if I'm wrong but I seem to remember hearing the original lineup to test interest was Tyrion Lannister, Ned Stark, Jon Snow, Jaime Lannister, Daenerys Targaryen, a White Walker, and Khal Drogo. If that was true, I'm thinking the line will go beyond those. Maybe that's more of a hope, though.

That's correct. 3 more, my mistake.

My personal top want is Tywin Lannister at this point. Cersei just behind him to really tie the Lannisters together. But I'm in for anyone at this point really.

I'm down for anyone but I really want a Sandor figure as he's my favorite character in the series,also he'd look amazing.

Ugh...3rd quarter 2016?

I hope this estimate means they could get back on schedule. If not then it's most likely Q4 if delays continue.

Their schedules are flawed just like 3A. Makes hottoys look good. They have been spot on with their releases and sometimes bring them forward as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, not much reason to go with Threezero directly for this one.

I wouldn't say that I hate them, but I am kind of bitter over the way they have handled the walking dead. I sure won't pay them extra and/or let them hold my cash for a year for no other reason than to do them a favor.

Third quarter next year is a pretty long wait. We can expect that to mean at the end of September, but possibly pushed to 4th Quarter. So at least 10 months for this one. That's a fair bit longer than the expected wait for Jon is right?

Hopefully we don't have to wait till August next year to find out which figure is next.

Back