Threezero Game of Thrones - Jaime Lannister

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you guys love this line and want it to continue then please order through 3zero directly. Remember you get free shipping so even if BBTS is a few bucks less it works out about the same and you get it a couple of months earlier. They get more money from sales from their website and better sales = more chance of more characters.

I'm getting 2 to help the line and also to display different looks. Hoping for a custom helmet.

If you guys love this line and want it to continue then please order through 3zero directly. Remember you get free shipping so even if BBTS is a few bucks less it works out about the same and you get it a couple of months earlier. They get more money from sales from their website and better sales = more chance of more characters.

I'm getting 2 to help the line and also to display different looks. Hoping for a custom helmet.

I'd love to order direct from them, but, and especially with no EX, it's just easier to order through SSC and do flex and get points for it. I'd say as long as sales are there, we're good :)

Normally that's how I roll with them but the fact that there's no EX or deluxe set makes me hesitant to do so. I always buy multiples too but seeing how they shipped my two Heisenberg figures (single order) via airmail (which I haven't received yet) makes me doubt I'll go that route with their normal releases.

Seriously making a 320 USD order and not getting it sent via EMS is not cool at all. I'll sure get Jaime but might do it at a retailer, we'll see. :)

as long as they get the money for the figure be it via a PO at retailer or via them upfront they still end up with the sale. they will judge on if line should continue based on total number of sales no? not where and how they were sold.
:dunno

as long as they get the money for the figure be it via a PO at retailer or via them upfront they still end up with the sale. they will judge on if line should continue based on total number of sales no? not where and how they were sold.
:dunno

Yes but they sell to other retailers at wholesale where as they sell to us at RRP. So they get more from direct sales. That's why companies do exclusives to encourage that. Strange they are not doing one here.

Also Sideshow are more expensive. Jon Snow is $10 more + shipping works out more than 3Z even after RPs.

No side view pictures. I am guessing it's to avoid showing the ugly neck joint.

I'd love to order direct from them, but, and especially with no EX, it's just easier to order through SSC and do flex and get points for it. I'd say as long as sales are there, we're good :)

For some reason SSC charge more for these Threezero Game of Thrones figures... and that's not factoring in shipping. Currently, they are offering Jon Snow for $10 more than Threezero did and that's shipped! That negates the $8.50 in reward points.

Plus, you get the figure hell's quicker!

Last edited:
It would seem the helm with a alternate head sculpt would have been a good choice for an exclusive. Although I don't think we ever saw Jaime wear it.

i agree. helmet would have been a perfect ex and allowed those that want and flush with cash get another to display wearing helmet. as a generic kings guard standing behind or to the side of Jaime.

i think he was def seen holding it.

I didn't want to start another line, especially with the Star Wars Hot Toys line burning through my wallet....but THIS figure is a must.looks amazing.

i agree. helmet would have been a perfect ex and allowed those that want and flush with cash get another to display wearing helmet. as a generic kings guard standing behind or to the side of Jaime.

i think he was def seen holding it.
Yup. At least the option is there to buy another figure to make a Kingsgaurd. Plus, I think Jaime posed holding the helmet and his other hand resting on his sword would make a neat display. Jaime was seen wearing the helm for probably 3 seconds.lol The very first time we see him he's in the middle of taking off the helm.

Exclusive or no exclusive, this will be bought through threezero. As long as I have the cash up front any other option seems senseless.

Jon Snow hasn't even shipped yet and all I can think is how much I want this. [emoji38]

Back