Threezero Game of Thrones - Jaime Lannister

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did threezero say Jamie was next after Jon Snow? I don't remember them saying so. I think it was just one of those things were the community just collectively decided it was the most likely figure, considering the candidates.
Threezero actually said it on FB in one of the comments section. Something like "Jon Snow is next and Jaime Lannister after". I can't remember which thread, but it was a GoT figure obviously. I can't be bothered to find it though. Too lazy.

Before Rick Grimes, I would have thought the same thing. Rick's look didn't even exist when they made the Pets or Merle prototype.

Yup. This is exactly what changed my mind on it as well. I still think we'll get stuck with S2 WW, but at least now I think it's a little more up in the air.

i'd swap them all for....

Joff.jpg

i dunno, i think dothraki dany has been done to death by other companies, i personally would love to see her in her blue dress. i guess if they are doing drogo then they'll be doing dothraki dany so it matches him.

I don't think I'd want a Joffery on my shelf lol. I just despise that character so much. I hate Cersei too, but even she had some terrible things happen to her last season.

Even if Dothraki Dany and the WW have been done to death with other figures, there's no high end official 1/6 out there. I haven't collected any other figures for GoT (besides Pops) so it's not an issue for me at this stage.

I can't beleive there hasn't been another since Darkhorses 14 inch run.

Well, nobody else has had the 1:6 license so its not all that odd. I'm surprised Threezero hasn't said a peep about one from them yet. Granted, Ned would be the only one it would make any sense for at the moment, but its an iconic enough item to get released without a butt to put in it.

I'm afraid we're getting Doth Danny too. I'd rather a fancy dress from later seasons compared to the rags she wore in season 1. Hopefully the skimpiness of that Doth outfit might sway them to go for a different look for not wanting to develop a seamless body or something.

Drogo will have to have a new body of some kind for his shirtless, buff and tattooed body. And if the Wight Walker is the nearly naked one, he'll need a lot of work too. Maybe swaying them to a season 5 Walker? :pray:

the first white walker is pretty cool, it would make a nice 1/6th. i think it makes sense to see him before the other guy from last season.

I'm afraid we're getting Doth Danny too. I'd rather a fancy dress from later seasons compared to the rags she wore in season 1. Hopefully the skimpiness of that Doth outfit might sway them to go for a different look for not wanting to develop a seamless body or something.

Drogo will have to have a new body of some kind for his shirtless, buff and tattooed body. And if the Wight Walker is the nearly naked one, he'll need a lot of work too. Maybe swaying them to a season 5 Walker? :pray:

Yeah, that's three unique bodies they'll have to develop. I wonder if that will affect the price...

Threezero uses Truetype KOs for many humans, but doesn't shy away from developing new bodies at all. I don't think that would be a big deterrent, looking at all the various robots and oddly shaped humans like Tyrion and the new videogame guy they showed off yesterday.

A little off topic, but if anyone is just getting into this line and needs a Tyrion, HBO shop has him with a cyber Monday coupon for $91.00 shipped. Order by phone and ask them to apply the cyber Monday coupon.

What special item has Jaime preordered figure got?

You could just go to the threezero online store and check and that would have been quicker or their Facebook page.

Anyhows it's NONE this time around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A little off topic, but if anyone is just getting into this line and needs a Tyrion, HBO shop has him with a cyber Monday coupon for $91.00 shipped. Order by phone and ask them to apply the cyber Monday coupon.

Quite frankly, the discounts that can be had on threezero's stuff is incredible. I'd chalk it up to retailers over-ordering on the initial figure in the line, but both the Pet Zombies and Tyrion have pretty much been sold off at wholesale prices. Though it's likely that HBO is buying them at cost, so even selling Tyrion at $90, they're likely doubling their money.

So, the question is, buy Jaime now at $190 or wait to snag him for $130-$140.

Quite frankly, the discounts that can be had on threezero's stuff is incredible. I'd chalk it up to retailers over-ordering on the initial figure in the line, but both the Pet Zombies and Tyrion have pretty much been sold off at wholesale prices. Though it's likely that HBO is buying them at cost, so even selling Tyrion at $90, they're likely doubling their money.

So, the question is, buy Jaime now at $190 or wait to snag him for $130-$140.

BBTS has him for $170 plus shipping...

What special item has Jaime preordered figure got?

I have a feeling their retailers didn't like them selling the "special edition" at retail with free shipping! Now that sideshow is their official distributor, I think they were the ones that put a stop to that, wouldn't be shocked to see a "sideshow exclusive" on the next figure, LOL

Its a shame for threezero though, even with international free shipping and throwing in a free item, they were making more profit then going through distributors, now I have ZERO reason to order from them, BBTS my total was $178 and I can cancel anytime before it ships...

Normally I would wait for discounts, but $178 isn't bad and its a figure I must have and don't want to risk waiting on, especially if they have adjusted production runs.

Back