Threezero Game of Thrones - Jaime Lannister

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks great and even better that there's no ex, so I don't have to hurry and order from their website.

Lots of pics up on 30's official Facebook page now. $190 in the U.S. shipped.

xdLlNUT.jpg

No one mentioned they bumped up the price???

When these pics and description were found it said 160usd. Now it's 190usd.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At 160.00 I would have probably jumped on it. At 190.00, I have to think about it. He wasn't on my must buy list.

Tyrion - 130USD normal and exclusive
Ned - 160USD normal and exclusive
Snow - 160USD normal, 190USD exclusive
Jamie - Before official announcement (160USD), Officially announced at 190USD normal

Then again it said SRP at 160usd, where else 190usd includes shipping.
However you see the pattern?

Tyrion - 130USD normal and exclusive
Ned - 160USD normal and exclusive
Snow - 160USD normal, 190USD exclusive
Jamie - Before official announcement (160USD), Officially announced at 190USD normal

Then again it said SRP at 160usd, where else 190usd includes shipping.
However you see the pattern?

To be fair....this figure has a lot more armor then the others did...

I have avoided this line for lots of reasons, but I am going to have a hard time not getting this. Which means I probably would also need the starks and tyrion. This hobby sucks

I have avoided this line for lots of reasons, but I am going to have a hard time not getting this. Which means I probably would also need the starks and tyrion. This hobby sucks

well, its easily still available to get those two now and at a even better price. Surely, this line will just get pricier with each release.

This fig is a lot more impressive than the others. The armor alone looks far more complicated and harder to r&d than previous figs.

No one mentioned they bumped up the price???

When these pics and description were found it said 160usd. Now it's 190usd.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah sucks. Maybe the $160 was just a placeholder. Or maybe they saw the positive reaction and increased it. We'll never know.

Either way still bought. Just wish he came with a helmet ex.

Guess it was too good to be true being only $160 considering that's the same price their TWD Rick is and that's far less complicated than the costume on this figure.

Really does look fantastic though.
I just picked up Tryion recently for less than US$85, so seeing as there's no ex on this one, I might just wait to pick it up down the track.

It's a bummer about the price but it's not surprising. When I first saw the pic and not the price I anticipated one of $190, so I saw very surprised when the $160 popped up. I love the new pics and think he looks great. Doesn't the sculpt, even for a proto, look more refined then than the previous GoT sculpts. The texture looks much, much better. ANyway, don't bother posting more pics I'm going to update the first post with all the new pics and PO information.

Man, I know I already said this but this thing really broadsided me. It's the Jaime I wanted, but I think I like it far more than I thought I would. I really do think this is their best GoT effort thus far. From the likeness to the tailoring and the armor. He's a winner. :) How many other think so??

Man, I know I already said this but this thing really broadsided me. It's the Jaime I wanted, but I think I like it far more than I thought I would. I really do think this is their best GoT effort thus far. From the likeness to the tailoring and the armor. He's a winner. :) How many other think so??

If you take into account all the aspects, I would say so. However I still think that Tyrion was their high point when it comes to likeness, and would like them to work a bit harder on that part...because their armors and outfits are excellent.

I think it's up there with the Tyrion figure. Proto looks better than both the Ned and Jon prototypes.

Best figure of the line. Still great value compared to what Sideshow are charging. Shame the armor is plastic and not metal though.

Back