Threezero Game of Thrones - Jaime Lannister

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup. Looks like they're sticking with their plan so far for the first 7 figures. (I'll do some sniffing about to see if I can get any hints for what's coming next.)

I wonder now if they might consider tweaking their plans for a White Walker and do the Nights King instead? Love the design of that character. (Dark Horse/Gentle Giant just put their mini-bust up for pre-order.)

If there's another round, I'm personally hoping they add Oberyn. Cersei, the Hound, Brienne, Arya and a later season Tyrion would also be at the top of my wish list.

Wouldn't mind if they gave us Melisandre, Stannis & Sansa (not the dark goth version though). To be honest with very few exceptions if they continue the line & the quality remains, I'll probably pick up most of the characters.

Wouldn't mind if they gave us Melisandre, Stannis & Sansa (not the dark goth version though). To be honest with very few exceptions if they continue the line & the quality remains, I'll probably pick up most of the characters.

Next figure down the line:

Olly.jpg

Exclusive items: dagger, bow, traitor sign. :rotfl

But yes, if Threezero keeps with this line I'm going to be needing more detolfs in the future.

I get it's accurate, but I wish the undersuit wasn't pleather. I know any other material wouldn't be accurate, but nevertheless I would like something else. I try my best to avoid it for obvious reasons.

i bet some may bash a tattered prisoned cut off hand Jamie. I been rewatching n binging trying to watch 4 what maybe next ? I Love Aryia and the hound n Tyrion so much more 2nd time around understanding the twists better. I'm trying to not get into this line but they are kicking ass on this line. I 'd love a Mother of dragons with her pets would be very hard not to order. I know its only a matter of time b4 i jump into this line.

Would anyone else be interested in Jamie's season 4 armor and golden hand? I pm'ed woodrob about possibly setting up an interest thread.

Yup. Looks like they're sticking with their plan so far for the first 7 figures. (I'll do some sniffing about to see if I can get any hints for what's coming next.)

I wonder now if they might consider tweaking their plans for a White Walker and do the Nights King instead? Love the design of that character. (Dark Horse/Gentle Giant just put their mini-bust up for pre-order.)

If there's another round, I'm personally hoping they add Oberyn. Cersei, the Hound, Brienne, Arya and a later season Tyrion would also be at the top of my wish list.

Really any White Walker would be better than the one they'll end up doing - he's the one EVERYONE has done. So unless he's a recent WIP like Rick Grimes, I'd expect the loincloth one everyone else has done. I have no clue on Dany though as she could be in her brown rags to go with Drogo or one of her Mother of Dragons dresses. With Tyrion, we know they aren't stuck with season 1 looks at least.

I too would like a scarred, but not bearded, Tyrion. They really could do some sort of season 4 pack of Jamie and Tyrion with their updated looks. Wouldn't mind an episode 10 Ned either :lol

Funny how different people can look at the same sculpt and take something different away. I didn't think this looked anything like the actor, but I thought their previous work looked great - this is the first one I looked at it and thought, "I don't see the resemblance." Granted, some faces are harder to do than others, and I know it's easier to be a critic than to do a work of art... still, if it was me doing it, I would have kept working on it, I wouldn't have been satisfied with what they have here.

Yes me too. I'm not one to complain about sculpts and when i see people complaining about even the best ones i just don't get it but i feel this one is very soft. It's a great start but just needs tweaking.

I thought their Tyrion was great. Ned pre-order was weak but the final version improved a LOT. Jon Snow looks good from the previews. I would say this is better than the Ned preorder but worst after that. Like i said it's not terrible, it just needs a bit of work.

In any case ThreeZero already have my money. I'm all in for this line and so happy we are getting another figure. With all the other stuff they are announcing i was worried the line might have been over :yess: Now i need at least a Daenerys.

P.S. Helmet exclusive please ThreeZero!

I'm not a fan of the sculpt either, but if Rick Grimes is any indication, it'll probably look better to my eyes in future pics.

I can live with the sculpt when everything else looks that fantastic, but I do hope they'll tweak it. Was an exclusive for this announced?

Looks better from this angle. No mention of an Ex :(

12235063_1235650683118523_4179755335575429479_n.jpg

From ThreeZero:
"The fourth 1/6th scale collectible figure from Threezero featuring characters from the hit HBO® series Game of Thrones will be available for pre-order this month. The Jaime Lannister figure is fully-articulated and highly detailed, with tailored fabric clothing, standing at 12.4" tall. Pre-order for this figure will begin on Monday, November 23th 09:00am HKT (Previous day at 8:00pm EST) at Threezero’s online store (threezerostore.com). SRP for Jaime Lannister is $160. Wholesale pre-orders can be placed on the same day with Threezero directly. This figure will also be available at a later date via the HBO Shop (Official HBO Store | Shop from your favorite HBO series) and select retailers.

About Jaime Lannister
Jaime Lannister is a knight from House Lannister known as the “Kingslayer” for killing the Mad King while under oath to his service as a knight of the Kingsguard. He is also the second child and first-born son to Lord Tywin Lannister of Casterly Rock. However, his oath to the Kingsguard prevents him from accepting any titles or lands and, therefore, his inheritance. This collectible stands at 12.4” tall and bears a realistic likeness to the character’s on-screen appearance. Great attention to detail has been applied in the construction of the clothing to replicate proper 1/6th scale counterparts to the Emmy® Award-winning costuming seen in Game of Thrones including highly detailed, removable armour. The Jaime Lannister figure comes with an extra pair of hands, his sword and dirk, and belt with scabbards for his weapons."

I have to say that is amazing value for $160 these days. Add a few more bits and you have yourself another Kingsguard.

Looks great with or w/o armor. I want 2. Someone design and direct a gold right hand.

The likeness looks spot on to me now, and there's little I can say about outfit except 'incredible'. Their best release yet.

Back