Threezero Game of Thrones - Jaime Lannister

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have the EX version of Jon Snow on order. I think I will pick up the Kingslayer. If the EX is his helmet, then I will probably just order this from Sideshow. I would really never use the helmet and I could always use the Reward Points it would earn later. What are we thinking for cost? Jon was like $150 with Ghost wasn't he?

Snow was $190 with Ghost. I know it's a total long shot but would love if the EX Jaime came with an S4/5 head and a gold hand. I think he looks pretty solid but the face is a bit soft. Hair definitely needs to be golden. The armor is pretty fantastic and the clothes work under it looks very solid. REALLY excited!

How to get the Ex version of threezero figures? I couldn't find any Ex of their figures on their website!

How to get the Ex version of threezero figures? I couldn't find any Ex of their figures on their website!

Exclusives are sold for a limited time on their website. After orders close they are removed.

Tyrion had a dagger
Ned had his valyrian steel sword "Ice"
Jon Snow will have his direwolf Ghost

He needs a smirk to give off that Kingslayer vibe "As in, I'm going to open your lord from balls to brains and see what Starks are made of?"

%252356.png

He needs a smirk to give off that Kingslayer vibe "As in, I'm going to open your lord from balls to brains and see what Starks are made of?"

%252356.png

Agree. I know that people tends to prefer neutral/stern expressions because they usually work for different poses, but it's quite difficult to find a Season 1 image for Jaime where he's not smirking. Also, probably that would had helped with the likeness quite a bit.

Anyways the current sculpt is quite good, and if they add some subtle touchs -as mentioned- around the mouth/eyes I think that it could end being the best figure in the line. That armour is amazing :)

So far our source has been dead on as far as characters go that threezero have in mind. This is number 4 out of the 7. So I guess it's some whast safe the anticipate Dany, Drogo and White Walker. The only question is who is next? I know everyone wants to see Dany next, me being one of them. But do you think they'd want to end the line( so far as we know it) on a strong note with Dany? Who do you think is next?

So far our source has been dead on as far as characters go that threezero have in mind. This is number 4 out of the 7. So I guess it's some whast safe the anticipate Dany, Drogo and White Walker. The only question is who is next? I know everyone wants to see Dany next, me being one of them. But do you think they'd want to end the line( so far as we know it) on a strong note with Dany? Who do you think is next?

It would be great to have some kind of clue or interview about what their future plans are for the line. Never been a "monster" guy myself and given the focus of my collection I would take a great character over an interesting visual design any day, which means that a White Walker and Drogo will be an easy pass for me.

I'm still hoping for some common sense from ThreeZero and seeing the 2 remaining main characters released (Arya, Dany) before moving to weird or secondary choices.

Exclusives are sold for a limited time on their website. After orders close they are removed.

Tyrion had a dagger
Goes from small, lame and passable, to moderately sized, and pretty important, to large and essential. If the trend continues, I guess exclusive Jaime will have to come with Cercei. And Dany will come with a full-sized, adult dragon as the ex.

The Hound must be made. It is known.
That's the one I want most at this point. Exclusive:

RXZ8CwE.png

Tyrion had a dagger

Thanks dude, really helpful post

Dany then Cersei would be ideal as these are the remaining two out of the core characters. Then fan favourites like the Hound, Arya & Brienne. Sadly I doubt Threezero will get to or even consider my favourite Varys.
Tywin, Samwell and Jorah would be buys for me.
I don't see the appeal of Drogo myself

Back