Threezero Game of Thrones - Jaime Lannister

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a step in the right direction considering the Hound is next and looks amazing.

Jamie is a great character choice and pretty well done overall. I opted for the custom short hair version since I don't like this head that much. Outfit looks really nice, I dig the non armor look but man it would be impossible for me to not display him with it on.

I'm hoping this figure gets parted out by a few places, I'd love to have a set of armor to paint and modify.

Last edited:
I preorders my from toywiz. Has anyone who preordered from a retailer gotten theirs, or even a shipping notification?

I mean no offense, but if your wife looked at this picture and didn't see jaime lannister from the show, then she can't be that big of a got nut.

Although I just realized that if she hasn't watched the first season in awhile, it makes sense that she wouldn't see it instantly. Much has changed.

Edit: after reading your post. I get the feeling your as suprised as I am that she wouldn't see it.

None taken...it's the figure, not her. And maybe "nut" was too strong an adjective...fan would be more appropriate.

No. You read it right the first time. I was not very surprised. I think the sculpt looks off as well. Again, it's well done but it misses the mark. I would venture to guess that it doesn't photograph very well. Outside of Tyrion, none of them have. But they tend to look better in hand...even Jon was better in hand.

None taken...it's the figure, not her. And maybe "nut" was too strong an adjective...fan would be more appropriate.

No. You read it right the first time. I was not very surprised. I think the sculpt looks off as well. Again, it's well done but it misses the mark. I would venture to guess that it doesn't photograph very well. Outside of Tyrion, none of them have. But they tend to look better in hand...even Jon was better in hand.

Agreed on all. I regretted the post the moment I... posted it.

Waiting for these figures is just brutal. For me anyway.. it can't be long now, even from other retailers?

It's not bad. Everything that needs to be there seems to be but somehow it looks off.

IMG_8793.JPG

I wish they'd go to headsculpts with necks. Like coomodels. I really don't like the juncture of head to neck on this line. It's more noticable on Jaime, but looks weird on Jon as well.

I'm fairly new to 1:6 scale, however, so I don't know if one is preferable to the other and if so, why?

They can also hinder articulation sometimes. It's always a give and tack between aesthetic and practicality.

Yup...but imho these figs would be suited more for integral necks and less articulation. Look at the two Nick Fury figs Hot Toys did. The Avengers one had the separate neck and it really took away from the overall aesthetic of the figure. Second one from Winter Soldier had the integral neck and it was tons better. He was not a figure that required full tilt on articulation...and neither are these imo.

Yeah, these figures do not need to be neckless. Only certain characters need it. On the likeness,this seems to be one of those figures where photographs don't really catch what it looks like in hand. But the nose is off. No doubt there.

I find that jon snow's head barely moves as it is. Seems like a combination of short neck and bulky clothes.

I like the movement of an integral neck and always include one in my sculpts. But I can see why it's a bit more limited.

Is anyone planning on painting Jamie's armor?

I may paint his armor. I'm hoping to get a spare set of armor to paint. I always like to be overly careful and can definitely make use of a spare set of KG armor.

Just got mine today! Here's a quick photo straight out of the box:

15327447_613150525534855_1225818186637300130_n.jpg

Something about the likeness still throws me off, but at some angles it looks fine. Overall, I'm really happy with the figure, especially with the outfit and armor. But as someone pointed out earlier, isn't Jaime's armor supposed to be spotless? Regardless, it still looks great.

I'm glad ThreeZero seems to be focusing on this line more. Sandor and Daenerys look amazing! I hope they go back and do Jon Snow from the later seasons, and properly this time.

Back