Threezero Game of Thrones - Jaime Lannister

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got Jamie over the weekend! Really like him! Pics are up on my IG account! Now....where is Danerys Targaryen?

Nice pics! :clap Congrats on getting him too - he's an awesome figure! Good question about Danerys...hoping that both she (and the Hound) aren't too far off...not holding my breath tho! :impatient:

I thought the last update on the Hound I saw said he was expected to ship in July? And Dany was supposed to be Q3?

Who knows if they'll hit those targets, but I think there's a reasonable chance we'll have both in hand before the end of the year.

DSC_0233.jpgEnlight114.jpgEnlight113.jpg
Bought a DSLR and made Jaime my first subject. Holy cow it's fun to take pictures with something more specialized than my phone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

his palm have black sticky paint on it that got on the sword handle when I posed him >.>

There is a short hair version. Rocco or Sculpter(one in the same) I think. Its in the custom threads. I have a one on my figure and it looks great, if I knew how to post pics without hosting them I would. Maybe I'll try photobucket again.

SC8fPFS.jpg

C7upb4Q.jpg

1oEz55V.jpg

Any deals on remaining stock for this guy? ThinkGeek hasn't had any since earlier in the summer.

I picked up an extra one of these for a custom Selmy. Anybody got any ideas for a head of an older guy that might be close. Not sure if anyone else would be interested in a custom made one. I guess I could use any generic head for Kings Guard. But Bariston Selmy or maybe Merin Trent (if same armour) would be cool.

Also I need a Red Turtleneck for his undershirt. I searched Ebay and got zip. Maybe a red sweater. Wanted to see if you guys had any ideas?
5M1hr2P.jpg

Update*
I ended up using a pillow case for his neck. Also moved his sword to other side. Makes a huge difference not having that old shirt under there.
1VL7nAz.jpg

Any deals on remaining stock for this guy? ThinkGeek hasn't had any since earlier in the summer.

I just got one from a dealer called my quick mart on Wal-Mart.com for $170 shipped. There are a few on eBay under $200.

Just got this as my first GoT figure a couple days ago. Clegane shortly after. The sculpt on this is kinda cartoony to me but the rest is top notch.

IMG_2885.JPG

It's a great figure but it has a ton of inaccuracies:

IMG_0353.JPG

-Someone told 3Z that the gold cloaks are actually copper cloaks
-The sculpt is just off in so many ways
-The cape is Hot Toys level bad
-The tailoring for the boiled leather surcoat isn't tailored that well.

That being said, the figure is executed very well. It's not cheaply made...just inaccurate.

Last edited:
The armor on the show (and in that photo) is more bronze colored than it is gold. At the very least similar to the look of a patina-covered brass.

And this could explain what happened: type "bronze color" into google images and you're going to get almost exclusively copper. I'm joking of course - except about the google results, they're truly that bad.

I also agree about head sculpt being off (at least very much so in photos - weakest of the line) and that it looks more like an illustration/animated representation than the other figures. But it's MILES better than the few that have been commissioned or offered for sale from others.

It's the only figure I'm still missing from the Threezero lines I'm collecting. Ugh.

Back