Threezero Game of Thrones - Jaime Lannister

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got Jamie today and (being new to the hobby) I think he looks fantastic. I am having an issue with his hands though...does anyone else's hands fall off at the slightest of pressure? I have a few Hot Toys figures and they are almost tough to remove, but Jamie's literally fall off just trying to position them. Any thoughts or similar experiences?

Could be that you're not pushing them far enough onto the peg - I've had that with some of my gloved Hot Toys. But 3Z uses these little flat head pegs that aren't as deep, but they're a bit more tough.

finally got around to opening this guy today. overall, excellent figure.

C5uePUJVMAIgTa1.jpg

I wasn't going to be a completionist for this line but that thinkgeek sale was too good to pass on. I've got me a Jaime! At least with this line it will be easy enough to get all of them as long as you've been in it since the start.
I'm really digging this guy in hand. I think the likeness is one of the finest we have gotten from this line as it looks a lot like early season 1 Jaime. The hair is a little blunt but the outfit, per usual, is exceptionally well executed by Threezero. Now bring on the Hound already! Enlight90.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This one is probably my favorite one right now I'm thinking about getting a second one to have him with out the armor as well.

Back