Threezero Game of Thrones - Jaime Lannister

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I paid about $85 for Tyrion last year and around $150 for Ned this year, both the regular not exclusive versions.

Nicely done ThreeZero! Got my King Slayer last night and he is really impressive. I have total hope for all the forthcoming releases as this is by far their best sculpt of the line if not their whole outputting to date.

kingslayer1.jpg
kingslayer2.jpg
kingslayer3.jpg
kingslayer4.jpg
kingslayer5.jpg
kingslayer6.jpg
kingslayer7.jpg
kingslayer8.jpg
brothers1.jpg
brothers2.jpg

Mine arrived today and he is...fantastic. Really pleased and with the Hound coming next it looks like things are on the up and up for this line. Couldn't be happier with this fig.

Nicely done ThreeZero! Got my King Slayer last night and he is really impressive. I have total hope for all the forthcoming releases as this is by far their best sculpt of the line if not their whole outputting to date.

Glad to hear it! I agree. Maybe many haven't received theirs yet so there isn't as many posts, but I thought I'd see a lot more love for this figure than I have seen thus far. I have confidence that the Hound's sculpt will come out as good as the prototype. Even putting the likeness aside on this figure the quality of the sculpts itself is much better than the previous ones. The longer I have it the more I like it, though the paint on the armor is more of an irritant now than it was when I first received it. I think someone said it looked more copper than gold? That sounds right. Plus, what I am assuming to be scuffs/wear/battle damage on the armor really isn't necessary. Jaime had none of that. There was even a joke about by Ned pointing it out in one episode. All in all I love the figure. I still haven't taken the armor off yet. I'll do that today and maybe upload some pics if I have the time.

Glad to hear it! I agree. Maybe many haven't received theirs yet so there isn't as many posts, but I thought I'd see a lot more love for this figure than I have seen thus far. I have confidence that the Hound's sculpt will come out as good as the prototype. Even putting the likeness aside on this figure the quality of the sculpts itself is much better than the previous ones. The longer I have it the more I like it, though the paint on the armor is more of an irritant now than it was when I first received it. I think someone said it looked more copper than gold? That sounds right. Plus, what I am assuming to be scuffs/wear/battle damage on the armor really isn't necessary. Jaime had none of that. There was even a joke about by Ned pointing it out in one episode. All in all I love the figure. I still haven't taken the armor off yet. I'll do that today and maybe upload some pics if I have the time.

That was me and yes great point about the joke between Jamie and Ned! It should be gold. At least we have the option to display without the armour.

I still haven't opened mine but the sculpt has really grown on me from the pics posted.

Got my King Slayer today. Really pleased with how this came out. Well done 3Zero.

It's a nice figure overall. My only gripe is the hair color, it's too dark.

The sculpt looks fantastic to me! Mine has yet to ship but from the pictures it looks only like the armour paint is off (too orangey).

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

It looks fantastic because it IS fantastic. Have mine in hand and love it. Don't believe the Corey Feldman look alike rumors... they have NO basis in fact. My only nit is the color of the armor... which is more copper than gold. I'm considering getting it repainted.

It looks fantastic because it IS fantastic. Have mine in hand and love it. Don't believe the Corey Feldman look alike rumors... they have NO basis in fact. My only nit is the color of the armor... which is more copper than gold. I'm considering getting it repainted.
I was considering the same thing when I get mine. If you decide you do I'd love tobsee how it turns out.

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

Finally opened him up and VERY impressed. Pics do not do him justice at all. It's a HT quality figure no doubt. If only they got the colour of the armour right this would be perfect. If someone sells a custom armour i would be in as i can't paint to save my life.

Big step up from the dissapointing Jon. Renewed my interest for the line. Can't wait for Sandor and Daenerys.

IMO

Jamie 9/10
Tyrion 8/10
Ned 7/10
Jon 6/10

Yea, it's solid work, but no where near HT quality. The nose is simply not his nose, but a generic Caucasian substitute. They really had the opportunity to nail this one, and I'm a little disappointed that they didn't completely pull it off. But from the neck down he's certainly top quality, and the sculpt is better than Jon.

Back