Threezero Game of Thrones - Jaime Lannister

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As expected the armor is made up of both hard plastic and rubber. I think you'll be able to tell which is which. The belts are rubber again which I don't care for at all. The soft leather underneath is very nice but has me worried for it's longevity. The boots are normal size! The scale of the boots are much better but the paint on them is very lackluster. Overall the armor has nice detail and I like to look at it. I haven't has any problems with the body and I'm keeping it unless something happens. The dagger and sword and corresponding scabbards all have nice detail with ok paint. The paint is passable but I think they certainly can do better in these regards. I really,really dig the sculpt. As I said earlier the Jaimes sculpt is definitely a step above the other GoT sculpts. The detail, paint and feel of the sculpt actually feels like it came from a high end company, albeit from the lower end of the spectrum. The likeness is there as well! To me it looks like threezero has heard some of the complaints and have responded.

I can only snap off one good pic today. I'm busy.

Wow, I didn't know Cory Feldman was in Game of Thrones.

Sean

How are the hands on this one? In addition to the boots being too big, Jon Snow's hands were also out of scale. I see the got Jaime's boots the correct size, but It kind of looks like his hands might be a little oversized.

Mine arrived in Los Angeles on 11/8 and has been sitting there ever since according to the tracking. Hope they get a move on it, I am anxious to see him in person.

Man, I really tried not to get into this line. Then I ordered Jon on a whim, because he was on sale. Now I've got Jaime preordered at BBTS and The Hound Deluxe preordered from ThreeZero. I really have to resist the urge to go back and pick up Tyrion and Ned because they go for way more than I want to pay.

That said, I really, really want a Cersei from the Season 6 Finale. They could go all out and include the Iron Throne as the Deluxe accessory.
cersei-lannister.jpeg

Man, I really tried not to get into this line. Then I ordered Jon on a whim, because he was on sale. Now I've got Jaime preordered at BBTS and The Hound Deluxe preordered from ThreeZero. I really have to resist the urge to go back and pick up Tyrion and Ned because they go for way more than I want to pay.

That said, I really, really want a Cersei from the Season 6 Finale. They could go all out and include the Iron Throne as the Deluxe accessory.
View attachment 304613

You should be able to pick up Ned and Tyrion cheap. Just check on eBay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You should be able to pick up Ned and Tyrion cheap. Just check on eBay.

I haven't checked for Ned, but all the Tyrions I saw on eBay while I was looking yesterday were in the $250-300 range. Admittedly, that was just a quick check, though. I found one person selling both together, but they were asking $400 for the set, and I don't think those two are worth $200 a piece to me.

I haven't checked for Ned, but all the Tyrions I saw on eBay while I was looking yesterday were in the $250-300 range. Admittedly, that was just a quick check, though. I found one person selling both together, but they were asking $400 for the set, and I don't think those two are worth $200 a piece to me.

Dang I bought mine months ago for around $120 or so. It was earlier this year maybe around April or may

can anyone show/tell me how many of the red strings does jaime has on his jacket costume?

Back