This is too funny.. hey pordey Check it out!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that's funny! good one there...

maybe you should add the words "stop stealing my pics" on the pic.

now that the pic has been changed with words from your site etc... could you inform ebay about the image theft and have his listing removed?

I could but that wouldn't do much for other people who take pictures from me or other private individuals.

I think it's more fun to let it go on.

There probably won't be any bids now.. lol. The guy probably just wanted a non-stock picture for decoration. He's got lots of positive feedback. well, over 2000, and a fat zero negatives, so I doubt he's really trying to scam.

:cool: :D

Last edited:
hilarious! great idea. just add "free complimentry man-love included" in small type to the bottom. :banana

What puzzles me is why a powerseller with a 100% positive feedback out of more then 2000 auctions would bother to steal someone's images in such a cheap manor! What is he thinking??

PS: Yeah you should add something like: "you can eat me" :naughty

Excellent idea. It's especially great because of that bid, he can't change anything you do to that picture. All he can do is try and add more pictures.

Too bad you couldn't add more information to the jpeg, say make it 15 Mb or something so that his page would never load.... :D

Well done!

I should change the image at the last moment to a big black and white and red sign that says "CONSIDER YOURSELF SCAMMED!"

:D

It actually got sold?

Wonder what the winner actually thought she/he was bidding on...
I don't think I would have bought something from an auction looking like that...

It still has just over 60 minutes actually...

But it does have one bid. Seller and buyer both in Italy.

Yeah, I wonder if the buyer is thinking they're bidding on the gingerbread GH. Hopefully not, since this could turn ugly and the seller might get their first negative.. lol

UT..take a look at the first post.

Great job Pordey, I cannot believe the person has the guts to steal someone's pics & then not even check out his listing every now & then.

Mithrandier said:
UT..take a look at the first post.

Great job Pordey, I cannot believe the person has the guts to steal someone's pics & then not even check out his listing every now & then.

i know, but i thought Nemo would change the pic. to another naughty one last minute of auction....guess my bad :angelsmil

Back