• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

furystorm's Episode VII: The Final Purge

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My rules say you buy this now! :rotfl

Did you ever go back and see the price on the Lego R2? It was $100,000!

BTW, out of all those tubes, there are only gonna be three posters for sale. Two Star Wars, and one Mondo...

BTW, out of all those tubes, there are only gonna be three posters for sale. Two Star Wars, and one Mondo...

$100,000!? Are you crazy?? :rotfl:rotfl

I respect your rules, but it doesn't mean I have to follow them. Besides, I know Ben wants the posters so I defer to him.

Are you putting them all up for sale today or is it going to be a three day thing?

Also, I fixed my raptor claw. Going to post before and after pics in the cantina. For my first time fixing a paint chip, I think it looks pretty good.

For the posters, it'll be one at a time, until it sells, then the next will go up right away, or an item will stay up to midnight PST. Whichever happens first. So it could be three days, or it could be three minutes. Confusing enough? But basically, I don't think this will sell here, so you're good for at least a day. My other Star Wars poster is quite sweet, I think...

Are you putting them all up for sale today or is it going to be a three day thing?

Also, I fixed my raptor claw. Going to post before and after pics in the cantina. For my first time fixing a paint chip, I think it looks pretty good.

That's awesome you fixed it, Ben! Can't wait to see the raptor statue! :yess:

Price Drop: The Heartbreaker

5/27/2013 Empire Strikes Back 10th Anniversary Gold Mylar Poster by Killian - Moved to eBay, plus shipping...

null_zpsf82c77bd.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you for the kind offer. Maybe we can split the shipping or something. I'll let you know after I mail it off tomorrow. Today is a holiday here in the U.S. I'm just afraid of what it may cost, since the book is kind of heavy. I'll let you know, and thanks!

Cool! Let me know......:peace

Cheers!

Maybe just one. We'll have to see...

I was just checking prices on espresso beans, and the high for my Taylor Alien print is $850! Not that I would sell that one. It's been framed and on the wall for a few years now.

Thank you for the kind offer. Maybe we can split the shipping or something. I'll let you know after I mail it off tomorrow. Today is a holiday here in the U.S. I'm just afraid of what it may cost, since the book is kind of heavy. I'll let you know, and thanks!

Probably looking at at least $30.

I had it up for $100 at first, then dropped it to $75...

Might be selling it to a boardie. We'll see. :D

New poster coming shortly...

One & Only Mondo

Two rules on this one:

1. BobaBen has first dibs on this.
2. Buyer agrees to join collectionstash.com (per Tyler) ;)

5/28/2013 Trick 'r Treat Mondo Poster by Drew Millward - Moved to eBay, plus shipping...

Last edited:
One & Only Mondo

Two rules on this one:

1. BobaBen has first dibs on this.
2. Buyer agrees to join collectionstash.com (per Tyler) ;)

5/28/2013 Trick 'r Treat Mondo Poster by Drew Millward - $100 or best offer, plus shipping...

I already have this, unfortunately. Trick R Treat is one of my favorite modern horror movies.

BTW, awesome of you to hold it for me. I was at work all day and they block message boards there.

Our next item up for bid...

5/29/2013 Night of the Living Dead (1990) bluray Twilight Time Screen Archives limited to only 3000 copies - Moved to eBay, plus shipping...

These are $60 or more on eBay lately, shoot me an offer. I'd like to have a sale sometime this week.

null_zps23ed78a6.jpg

Last edited:
Nothing was really selling, and I got a little busy, and a little lazy, and a little dejected, etc...

Will start up again Monday. ;)

Back