This is too funny.. hey pordey Check it out!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Noooo, I didn't have the nerve to bid on the Gingerbread Golden hall, why should I, I can make a new one myself!?
I bidded on of his Arwen pin thingies, the cheapest one he got LOTRrelated €25
Checked the auction 6 hours before ending, but then I had go to bed because of school the day after...

Bwahahahaha! Those pictures are high-larious! Good one Nemo. :D Sucks that the guy is stealing your bandwidth and pictures though :(

:mwaha
I'm so glad the seller has ... apparently... not checked his auctions!

I hope this continues on for a good long while!!

Thanks for posting the newly new auction link Migwit- this makes the 3rd generation of auctions that have seen Gollum's rage and Bodie's posterior. :frank :archer

Dusty- I love your signature! haha!

:family I laughed so hard when I just saw this auction on Ebay, Nemo.
I should really have reported it for nudity and abusive language. :D

That is truly funny.... although I wouldn't be surprised if those photos actually got him a better price.

Funny auction pics

No prob, Nemo! I had the previous auction in my "watch" list, and when it ended I saw it had been relisted, so clicked on the 'relist' link and voila! Your sidesplitting photos are still there! :wacky

I have not seen the image since you added the jumping Sauron, the naked dude and all. This is classic. I cannot believe that this person does not check his auctions. What a marooooon.

Back