• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

furystorm's Episode VII: The Final Purge

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What R2 are we talking about here exactly? I've got so many accumulating now. Surely not the 1:1! $30 would buy like one or two hinges, maybe!

Anyway, funny you bump, because I'm working on my listing now. Gotta get these sales rolling.

furystorm's Episode VII: The Final Purge
Reverse Auction Style
Super Fun Time​

Some of you may know, I'm attempting to build my own lifesize astromech. Yes, R2-D2. And aluminum parts aren't cheap! I'm also currently unemployed, and loosing my house. Yay! So in an attempt to have a bit of fun, and help with my purge, I'm starting a whole new sales thread. Too bad that the for sale section has been broken down so much, but I'll stick with the statue section since I'm most comfortable here, and there may be an occasional statue anyway. I've got lots of items to move out before I get ousted myself from my humble abode. So here's what I'm going to do...

The ten golden rules:

1. I'll post one item per day right here, with a starting price, and a picture of the actual item.
2. If you want the item, just quote the post and state "I'll take it!"
3. If interest is lacking, I will lower the price, and continue to lower the price periodically throughout the day.
4. Once you see the price you are willing to pay, follow instructions in #2.
5. If you would prefer to throw out an offer, do so right here in the thread, don't PM me please. If I like your offer, I'll quote it and state "You'll take it!"
6. Shipping is additional, and I'm always fair about shipping.
7. Item will remain active until midnight PST of the day it goes up, or until someone claims it. After that, it's gone to the eBay heavens or the trash pile.
8. Preferred method of payment is PayPal gift, but of course other options are welcome.
9. Any questions? Don't hesitate to ask.
10. Most importantly, have fun!

I've got tons of stuff, as collectors tend to do. So you never know what you might find in here on a daily basis. Statues, figures, comics, posters, and other assorted junk. And don't you just want to buy some junk?

Just trying to have a bit of fun. First item will be up shortly...

Our next item up for bid...

6/3/2013 Appleseed TPB Manga Volumes 1-4 Third Editions, all beautiful mint condition read once, etc. - Moved to eBay, plus shipping by Media Mail...

These are cover priced $14.95 each, so you're getting $60 worth of entertainment for just $20!

null_zps121fe6b9.jpg

Last edited:
MadCow Special - Act Fast

5/26/2013 1000 Collectibles: Memorabilia and Stories from a Galaxy far, far away - Claimed including FREE SHIPPING

Yes, I won this during Freaktacular, but I'm paying it forward!

null_zps33360a3b.jpg

This huge and fantastic book arrived safely at my door.
A huge, huge thank you to Furystorm for this very generous offer ( and sorry for the enormous shipping bill....:monkey2).

Cheers mate!:peace

Our next item up for bid...

6/11/2013 Planet of the Apes 2009 bluray release, five films, all beautiful mint condition watched once, etc. - Sold for $20!, plus shipping by Media Mail...

Remember, it's shoot me an offer, because I'm very motivated, and would like to avoid eBay on as many items as possible.

null_zps46139378.jpg

Last edited:
You'll take it!

Guess I'm eager to make a sale of any kind. :lol

PM me your address so I can give you a total with media mail shipping, my brother! :D

Back