The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glenn was following Nicholas's lead because he supposedly knew where he was and what he was doing. They went down the alley because there was nowhere else to go.

The biggest hole in the hallucination theory is that there's no reason he should be hallucinating. He noticed some mushrooms in the woods and decided that the best idea right now would be to eat them? Driven insane by fear or guilt? I doubt it. That would be a contrivance. Glenn pulling himself together in time to scramble under the dumpster and wait it out while Nicolas gets stripped to the bone? Not so much.

Of course it's not realistic, but the writers still have to follow the rules they lay out for their show. Swarmed by walkers= death.

So if "anything can happen" what if next week the story is that Glenn is actually a wizard. He used a magic invisibility cloak to disappear. You'd probably say that's BS. But if you can have zombies, why can't you have wizards?

Why is this idea BS? Because it violates the reality of the show. So no, not "anything can happen". You give the writers a pass to peddle crap when you allow them to break with the reality of their own show.

What if Maggie suddenly appeared next to Glenn and started shooting walkers? You'd probably say that's bs too. Why? Because Maggie is at the camp. She has no idea where he is. He's surrounded by walkers. So how did she get there? It's crap. And hopefully viewers would identify it as such.

has anything this unrealistic happened in the show before? (as far as getting out of something like this?

Probably worthwhile to see how he got out of it before complaining about the escape. Might be clever enough.

SnakeDoc

they need yo come up with something really amazing lol. im willing to wait

Dudes! Watch the entire episode again, very obvious whats happening.

Nick is actively hallucinating the entire show!

Nothing happened at the dumpster except Nick imagining what would happen if Glenn left him in charge. Glenn is totally out of character following Nicks orders.

The last scene is simple. Nick is IMAGINING what would happen to them if he is in charge of the situation.

I aint even going to be mad if thats the case
thats the best explanation so far, the most realistic. im actually kind of hoping thats the case

Im hoping Big Boss comes round the corner with an LMG, and a couple of spare Pipe Bombs that the Left4Dead gang left lying about. Quiet would pick off the zombies eating Nick's guts, whilst BB Fulton's Glenns Ass outa there.

^I don't think anyone here would understand those MGS references.

In any case, my money's on Glenn biting the dust (if I were a betting man).

Now or later? As it stands now, his arc will follow the exact same trajectory as every other character that's been in his position, if he dies now. He'll be a carbon copy of Dale, Hershel and Tyreese. Personally, I'd like to see one of them learn from their mistake.

I was actually thinking now :lol. They made such a big deal about it on Talking Dead. Although, they didn't show Glenn in the "In Memorium segments, I highly suspect they're just holding it off, to prepare fans for the big reveal of Glenn's dying corpse (or whatever else). I really won't like it if Glenn goes out like this, either.

On a similar note, I also don't like the subtle implications of rick's specific injury, this far off into the story... I hope the writers aren't doing what I think they're going to do.

I was actually thinking now :lol. They made such a big deal about it on Talking Dead. Although, they didn't show Glenn in the "In Memorium segments, I highly suspect they're just holding it off, to prepare fans for the big reveal of Glenn's dying corpse (or whatever else). I really won't like it if Glenn goes out like this, either.

On a similar note, I also don't like the subtle implications of rick's specific injury, this far off into the story... I hope the writers aren't doing what I think they're going to do.

They've all been covered with walker goo before and it's never done anything to anyone before but it does seem kind of suspicious to put that part in there for any other reason.

I suspect that Glen escapes when Michael Jackson pops out the top of the dumpster and starts the Thriller dance. Walkers just can't resist the lure of the Thriller dance.

THRILLERmjdance.gif

That's entirely possible. He wasn't on the couch because that episode didn't show him die. I would hate to see that happen. Again. Every character who decides that retaining their humanity requires refraining from killing humans has had to die to learn their lesson. Will Morgan have to die too? Michonne and Daryl? They've both shown strong inclinations lately. How many characters have to be sacrificed to this principle before the horse is sufficiently beaten?

Glenn living gives him a chance to evolve as a character, which means the story advances. Or maybe he dies and saves Morgan, Michonne and Daryl by his shining example. Or maybe they don't learn either, continue on their paths as is, and continue to broaden the moral rift between themselves and Rick. But that's still just more of the same. Seems like they've been demonizing Rick since he killed Shane. Cheap.

I didn't know what to think about Glen's situation until I took a screen shot of the front of the dumpster, which was only seen from a distance, and enhanced the pic to see that there is room for Glen to crawl under it. When Glen fell his head was going away from the dumpster and when you see him on the ground his head is right at the point in the front of the dumpster where he could crawl under. And the dumpster is sitting partially in a frame so the walkers cannot get to Glen from the back or sides. Also, the preview shows all the walkers around the dumpster with nobody on top of it. So now I think Glen is under the dumpster waiting to be rescued. Also, did you notice the stairs to the right as they ran into the alley that were covered with pallets...Would have been very easy to run up them to the roof and get away.

Is Glen Dead No he can get under the dumpster.jpg

I didn't know what to think about Glen's situation until I took a screen shot of the front of the dumpster, which was only seen from a distance, and enhanced the pic to see that there is room for Glen to crawl under it. When Glen fell his head was going away from the dumpster and when you see him on the ground his head is right at the point in the front of the dumpster where he could crawl under. And the dumpster is sitting partially in a frame so the walkers cannot get to Glen from the back or sides. Also, the preview shows all the walkers around the dumpster with nobody on top of it. So now I think Glen is under the dumpster waiting to be rescued. Also, did you notice the stairs to the right as they ran into the alley that were covered with pallets...Would have been very easy to run up them to the roof and get away.

View attachment 220579

I think he's dead bro:lol And if my some miracle you are right, he is surely going to die soon...

I just heard Rick grimes speak out of character for the first time last night while rewatching the first season... OMG!!! Some things are just not right... :thud:

Carry on...

Back