The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im hoping Big Boss comes round the corner with an LMG, and a couple of spare Pipe Bombs that the Left4Dead gang left lying about. Quiet would pick off the zombies eating Nick's guts, whilst BB Fulton's Glenns Ass outa there.

Man I hate dumpsters....

I don't really understand the Morgan hype. He is fine, but I am not really a fan. If this episode is a flashback chronicling Morgan from all the way back to season 1 after Rick leaves... how his son dies... how he stashes all those weapons... then how he became some ninja with a stick.... it is going to be boring.

Then to spend 90 minutes on this....

Negan better get two hours.

Lennie James said it's pretty much a standalone movie so don't get your hopes up!

I like Morgan, but I was hoping for a little more than that. I knew Glenn's fate would be put off for awhile, but...

Oh well, I'm sure I'll enjoy it. I hope he wakes up from his Kung Fu dream and wises up.

Last edited:
I heard that the episode will chronicle the events between Season Three's "Clear" and the Season Five finale. Most of the episode should be about Morgan and whoever he encounters between King County and Alexandria. However, if the episode ties into the current timeline (I bet it will), we could see some screen time from other main characters as well.

I heard that the episode will chronicle the events between Season Three's "Clear" and the Season Five finale. Most of the episode should be about Morgan and whoever he encounters between King County and Alexandria. However, if the episode ties into the current timeline (I bet it will), we could see some screen time from other main characters as well.

If this is true... if they are going to tell Morgans story.... showing how his son died and how he processed that really should be included, whether I like it or not... it is central to Morgans story and needs to be included.

If this is true... if they are going to tell Morgans story.... showing how his son died and how he processed that really should be included, whether I like it or not... it is central to Morgans story and needs to be included.
Well, we already got an idea of how Duane died back in "Clear." Morgan explained to Rick that his zombified wife appeared while they were scavenging for supplies somewhere. Duane held up his gun but couldn't put her down, and during his moment of hesitation, she attacked and bit him, at which point Morgan finally her down. Judging by how Morgan had "Duane turned" scribbled all over the wall in "Clear," Morgan painfully watched Duane die and then put him down too.

I'm not disagreeing with you, because I also think that material is critically important to show, and I'd personally like to see it myself. But, since those events have been explained already, I don't know if tonight's episode will show any of it.

I don't really understand the Morgan hype. He is fine, but I am not really a fan. If this episode is a flashback chronicling Morgan from all the way back to season 1 after Rick leaves... how his son dies... how he stashes all those weapons... then how he became some ninja with a stick.... it is going to be boring.

Then to spend 90 minutes on this....

Negan better get two hours.

Agree. They have to tell his backstory though and build him up and get us to care about him, so it will hurt all that much more if/when he gets killed off. Sadistic writers.

Yes! I'm ready for 90-minutes tonight. Just me and Morgan. :drink

rum_captain_morgan_private_stock.jpg

Back