The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Frank Darabont to Adapt The Walking Dead for AMC

OCTOBER can't get here soon enough!

THANK YOU for that Carl!!!! Did I mention how jealous I am of you? :) Great report and anytime you update kindly share the link. This is the most excited I have been for the premiere of any show. Helps that Im a die hard of the comic (so much so that on "new comic day", when I walk in and slap my arm vein the owner knows what Im talking about :lol) I just cant believe my favorite series is being handled by one of my favorite film makers. Goose bumps!!!!

Don't set yourself up for disappointment...

I have never read the comics, so it will be easy for me to judge the series on it's own merits.

It will be pretty faithful to the comic series, but there WILL be some changes and curveballs privided by Darabont (which Kirkman himself admits are actually improvements over the original subject matter).

It will be pretty faithful to the comic series, but there WILL be some changes and curveballs privided by Darabont (which Kirkman himself admits are actually improvements over the original subject matter).

I am cool with that aslong as it works.

This is the most recent link I've come across. It does have one or two pictures I hadn't seen yet.

https://www.ugo.com/tv/the-walking-dead-image-gallery

That's because those pics of the zombie horde running through Atlanta are not officially from AMC... they were snapped by someone from his apartment balcony while filming was going on below. Still cool pics though.

Darabont has a way of being faithful to the book and also improving on it. Same thing with the Mist. LOVED his change to the ending and Stephen King said if he had thought of that ending he would have used it. I have faith whatever he changes will be for the best.

I love the ending of The Mist too. It's not for everybody, but it made the movie for me! :rock

I just saw this article on SuperHeroHype...:rock :rock

Three More Photos from the Walking Dead

walkingdeadnewphotosset1.jpg

walkingdeadnewphotosset2.jpg

walkingdeadnewphotosset3.jpg

If you're rockin' the rockin' emoticon because of the great potential this show may have, then all I have to say to that is...

:rock :rock :rock :rock

:exactly::exactly::exactly:

Back