The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Frank Darabont to Adapt The Walking Dead for AMC

I spent 7 hours on the set today. This is going to be amazing. Much better than even the comic itself. In fact, I'll be shocked of this isn't the best zombie anything in years (at least since SHAUN). Darabont & Nicotero are killing it.

And... no fast zombies!

So can I ask what you did on the set? I am sooooo envious of you right now. Just to be on the set with Darabont making this particular story would be a dream come true for me

opps.. guess I should have gone to the site first! :lol

October can't get here soon enough! I'll watch it live just to make sure the ratings go through. ;) :rock

So can I ask what you did on the set? I am sooooo envious of you right now. Just to be on the set with Darabont making this particular story would be a dream come true for me

I observed all of the filming for the day, mostly from within the playback tent. Also interviewed Darabont, Robert Kirkman, Gale Ann Hurd, Greg Nicotero, Jon Bernthal, and Andrew Lincoln for a piece that will eventually run on IESB once the embargo lifts.

I observed all of the filming for the day, mostly from within the playback tent. Also interviewed Darabont, Robert Kirkman, Gale Ann Hurd, Greg Nicotero, Jon Bernthal, and Andrew Lincoln for a piece that will eventually run on IESB once the embargo lifts.

That is awesome! :rock :rock

Being able to interview both Darabont and Kirkman must have been amazing.

As you can see, they're also using the same logo (for now anyway):

28503_10150211905410107_545970106_13037201_8025470_n.jpg

Man that kicks ass!!! Congratulations, just to interview Darabont and Kirkman would be great. My brother met Gale Ann Hurd along time ago back when she was married to Cameron. Said she is a lovely woman. Anyway, I wish I had your job :clap

Thanks. I'll let you know when we can run the full coverage.

They're also going to have a big panel at SDCC, where they will be showing some actual footage and holding a Q&A with Darabont, Kirkman, and company. So be on the lookout for that. There will be more press interviews in roundtables at SDCC as well. So we'll have plenty of coverage.

:duff

Thanks. I'll let you know when we can run the full coverage.

They're also going to have a big panel at SDCC, where they will be showing some actual footage and holding a Q&A with Darabont, Kirkman, and company. So be on the lookout for that. There will be more press interviews in roundtables at SDCC as well. So we'll have plenty of coverage.

:duff

Dang that's cool, Irish! Congrats on the interview! :clap :rock

Yes you can. But I don't know if everything is/will be available.

[Edit: Actually, I'm looking at the site now and I am not sure if there are actually any full episodes... except the 1960's The Prisoner.]

Last edited:

Carl? No animals on set?

:pray:

Well, there was a horse for some shots used a few days before I was on set. Other than that, no. Not unless you count the FAKE horse that gets devoured by a zombie horde. :wink1:

Bumping question.
I will ask the AMC rep if she knows whether this will be available for viewing on their site.

Well, there was a horse for some shots used a few days before I was on set. Other than that, no. Not unless you count the FAKE horse that gets devoured by a zombie horde. :wink1:

Shut up Irish!!! Now the wait will definately kill me! :gah:

Back