THE JOKER (comics style) by HANOUMAN

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great now I gotta track down a berserker body.:gah:

Hahah my thoughts exactly...

TO be honest, right now i'll just be happy to score these heads, will worry about the bodies and outfits later/when I have the money. At least i'll have the heads to work on the figures whenever I want to!

hahaha lol

not yet hum not yet

it's just an idea for the moment i have lot of character to do before

Hahah my thoughts exactly...

TO be honest, right now i'll just be happy to score these heads, will worry about the bodies and outfits later/when I have the money. At least i'll have the heads to work on the figures whenever I want to!
:lecture

hahaha lol

not yet hum not yet

it's just an idea for the moment i have lot of character to do before

Oh good I have time!

Batman and Two-Face in your style would be amazing. I'm thinking of trying to put together a 'Killing Joke' style outfit for this figure. From the scene when he shoots Barbara Gordon.

Killing%20Joke%20set%20Out%20of%20box.jpg

yes great idea

i love the Boland joker

Batman and Two-Face in your style would be amazing. I'm thinking of trying to put together a 'Killing Joke' style outfit for this figure. From the scene when he shoots Barbara Gordon.

Killing%20Joke%20set%20Out%20of%20box.jpg

trust me before u know it theres gonna be a wait list and we're gonna be hearing all the "ah man i wish i would of jumped on" and "will there be a second run?"

Perfect looking Hanouman!

Are you planning on doing any marvel villains in your rogues gallery or just Batman stuff?

for the moment i'm concentrated on batman rogue

but there is lot of other character i want to do

for exemple i would love to do a screaming venom , a dr doom , a new hellboy

there is many thing to do ;)

One thing to add.
THe head will be soon ready to cast.
Once the head is caster there won't be any more heads avialble so for those who stills wants this, it's your chance NOW!

Back