THE JOKER (comics style) by HANOUMAN

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seb I love it. Looks great!

I originally was going to try to grab the DCD Joker outfit as well, but he just seemed too tough to track down so I went with the rorschach pinstripes instead. Plus it was different.

in anticipation of the head... here's my wip for joker, with the century toys nicholson head seb generously gave to me in melty style (it's actually pretty awesome with a good repaint)

7c92949e.jpg

still need to make myself a pink flower for the lapel. can't find a ready made one anywhere.

Well have no fear I wont get bored of this sculpt or doing customs of Batman. I love Batman. This is a perfect project for me and its being done by a fantastic sculptor

What have you got planned for a costume Gregg? I'm struggling for ideas a bit.

Something along like this:

Just want to show you a quick mock-up in what Im looking to do with my Joker head. Im going for a more traditional feel to my customs as if they have come straight from the comics themselves. I hope you all like it please let me know what you think?

882728dsc0495copy.jpg

greggojoker.jpg

oh thanks

i'm going to be a little bit anxious with nobody receive it :hi5:

No offense, but I think its probably because the Belgium Postal Service sucks. The only times I've ever had a package lost or received a damaged package they were both from Belgium and within the last year. So unless they just torched the truck with all of the sculpts on it, some ought to at least start seeing them show up soon :lol

Back