The Amazing Spider-Man - OPEN SPOILERS NOW

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Amazing Spider-Man

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

With some of the criticisms I've heard about this movie from the 'Net - not necessarily on these boards now, I am convinced people went in with preconceived notions.........

One reviewer on CNN said that the CGI shots (of Spidey) are improved, but not vastly so - I was thinking, 'hmm cgi versus live action' is a HUGE improvement

Spoiler Spoiler:
Spoiler Spoiler:

Are his eyes that glaring yellow like the toys throughout the movie, because the stuff I've seen it looks more of a reflective surface. Guess I'll find out tomorrow when I see the movie, but thats been nagging at me. :dunno

asm-lizard1.jpg

I wonder if this was left out because of how different the lizards face looks and they couldn't get the final version in the film, his face is more like the way I would have liked it to be but I can see it may not have worked when he talked.

Well certainly not as funny as a 50 year old supposedly happily married man who spends 10 hours a day on the internet on a forum he's been perma-banned from several times but keeps crawling back to in order to feel like he matters and considers himself king ****** of arguing with people half his age but hey, we can't all be as sharp as those who watch wrestling. :lol

You're 50?! :horror

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

I wonder if this was left out because of how different the lizards face looks and they couldn't get the final version in the film, his face is more like the way I would have liked it to be but I can see it may not have worked when he talked.

I don't get it though. That scene was shown in the austrailian trailer #3 too. In it, The lizard has the guy on the wall and smacks Spider-Man backwards with his tail. Spider-Man was leaning forward without his mask on in that particular trailer shot.

At 1:52
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32nyLBiAU1w"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32nyLBiAU1w[/ame]

The Amazing Spider-Man Scores Record Tuesday Opening with $35 Million
by Edward Douglas
July 04, 2012

We hope all our readers in the United States are enjoying the 4th of July holiday today and certainly Sony Pictures must be pretty happy with the $35 million grossed by Marc Webb's The Amazing Spider-Man in its opening day yesterday, including the $7.5 million from midnight screenings. $4 million of that amount is from the movie's IMAX 3D screenings.

That amount surpasses the previous Tuesday record of $27.8 million set and held by Michael Bay's Transformers exactly five years ago, and it's a promising start to what should be a strong week which could defy earlier expectations for the movie.:yess:

The Avengers made over 18 million in midnight showings compared to Spidey's 7.5 so we'll see how it does in the long run.

I did watch about 15 minutes of it yesterday while I was waiting for Prometheus to start.

It was the part where he:

Spoiler Spoiler:

I actually thought those two parts were pretty cool so congrats to those who are loving this movie. I think I'll still wait to watch the rest on blu-ray.

Still disappointed there is no art book:gah: Would have loved a closer look at the web shooters.

After the numbers have come in, Sony's recently confirmed that they are planning not one but two sequels.

Back