The Amazing Spider-Man - OPEN SPOILERS NOW

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't really understand that sentence. But my point was, why did they need to do that storyline again? Why couldn't they do what was in the comic?

I don't really understand that sentence. But my point was, why did they need to do that storyline again?[/QUOTE]

It was similar to Norman getting fired in SM1, i'll attest to that

Why couldn't they do what was in the comic?

They probably thought it was too time consuming to have him introduced in the everglades and find a reason to travel to NYC.

I guess they decided to place him at Oscorp so they could introduce Oscorp, and tie him with Peter's Dad for a logical flowing reason for Peter meeting him.

Kinda like how instead of having Bruce make his own suit and batmobile it was more conveniant & timely for the plot to have it already mostly made at the central place Bruce owns and is sent to.

It merges different elements into one for ease and timing.

Nite :wave

But it's just a retread on what Norman did in the original film. It's almost a copy.

"TEST THIS STUFF OR YOUR FIRED"

so he tests it.

and things go wrong.

So he gets revenge on that evil guy.

But it's just a retread on what Norman did in the original film. It's almost a copy.

"TEST THIS STUFF OR YOUR FIRED"

so he tests it.

and things go wrong.

So he gets revenge on that evil guy.

Yes yes we know, it's like the first one but goblin and Lizard were scientist so yea the story is similar. Now if the sequel is about spiderman losing his powers and not wanting to be spiderman than ill agree with you 100%.

Back