Marvel Studios/Sony - SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Watched this last night.

Free with Redbox T-mobile Tuesday. I'm so glad i didn't pay any money for this, simply garbage.

Peter is SO ANNOYING, does he ever STFU? Like really, I get one liners here and there for the mentally challenged that need that sort of "humor", but this is essentially one liner, after one liner, after one liner.... jesus! I really wanted Keaton to murder him. Worst Spidey ever IMO. Two hours of my life I'm not getting back, would have been better spent in church or something, as boring as that sounds.

Two things to rescue from this abomination? Keaton still has it. He's amazing, and this is solid proof that he can still play an older Batman only if the geniuses at WB would simply just get their heads out of their asses. I sincerely hope JL bombs badly (it looks like it will suck, I'm 100% sure of it. It will score lower than BvS) so that they can finally scrap that horrible universe they've created.

And Marisa Tomei. That woman is gorgeous.

2/10

Wut?
You dind rike Petaz kewl fat Asian brah with mad hakin skillz???

BLASPHEMER.jpg

Yeah, I don't believe box office totals anymore. If it beats Spider-Man 3, that's screwy. Think about it, it hit overseas well before it hit the states and it's been out of theaters here for a while. It's even out on homevideo. Rigged. Schenanigans.

IDK, does Box Office Mojo have any reason or incentive to fudge numbers?

It doesn't look like it's playing anywhere around me, but I plugged in 90210 for sheets & giggles and it's still playing in several theaters around Hollywood. I think it's still sprinkled around the country and they'll pull it when they can put it in the books as top dog

https://www.movietickets.com/movies/detail/id/mi-225803

Better or worse than Spider-Man 2?

(I've already seen this one twice, but was curious as to where you'd rank it)

Oh, I'm the wrong guy to ask about Spiderman 2. I didn't like Spiderman 2... and still don't get what people see in it.

I may have liked this one better for the simple fact that its new. But in time, I imagine they will both be about even. Though I prefer Vulture to Doc Ock.

Back