The Amazing Spider Man 2 (2014)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Post-15337-Christian-Bale-confused-gif-Hje6.gif

Sometimes I'm like "right on Khev", other days I'm like "whatchoo talkin' bout".

Wrong. Cap woke up with everyone he knew dead. :lol

Not Peggy, the only person he really cared about (other than Bucky, who also didn't die).

Well killing people didn't make X3 very popular so they thought they'd try something else.

Not to worry though. Singer will probably kill a few people in Apocalypse even though they appear in the coda of DOFP creating all new continuity **** ups and he'll just shrug his shoulders and laugh. :lol

Not to worry though. Singer will probably kill a few people in Apocalypse even though they appear in the coda of DOFP creating all new continuity **** ups and he'll just shrug his shoulders and laugh. :lol

Summer 2016:

Cap 3: Khev's new favorite movie
AoA: kara's new favorite movie

BvS: A big "WTF" for most, Khev and jye love it regardless

My name is Rory and I really really like The Amazing Spider-man 2.
It's been 2 days and 4 hours since I last watched it.

I now avoid situations and events where I might be tempted to watch it again.

Day by day, bit by bit I will succeed in forgetting that incredibly catchy Electro music.
And I will not get excited by the prospect of skydiving in 3D.
Or attach a GoPro to my chest when collecting my son from school.

R

Sometimes I'm like "right on Khev", other days I'm like "whatchoo talkin' bout".

Not Peggy, the only person he really cared about (other than Bucky, who also didn't die).

Summer 2016:

My name is Rory and I really really like The Amazing Spider-man 2.
It's been 2 days and 4 hours since I last watched it.

I now avoid situations and events where I might be tempted to watch it again.

Day by day, bit by bit I will succeed in forgetting that incredibly catchy Electro music.
And I will not get excited by the prospect of skydiving in 3D.
Or attach a GoPro to my chest when collecting my son from school.

R

:lol :lol :lol

:lol

Seriously though Cap was killing HYDRA soldiers left and right. Lots of Americans were getting vaporized too. NO ONE died in the DOFP finale.

Technically that's not true. People died in the finale. The epilogue is a different story though, but given it's a paradox, the X-Men who died in the finale are still dead in that timeline.

:slap I was subjected to watching this crap on Bluray last night :gah: quick hide this comment :rip

You know, I hadn't really been seeing your posts that often in the past week or two, and I was thinking to myself, what's up with Braniac? Now I see you post and I'm all...
Getout.gif

:lol

Well Khev's favorite movie ever is, I think, First Avenger. He also likes Spider-Man 1 more than 2. Probably likes Mad Max more than Road Warrior and Star Trek: the Motion Picture more than Wrath of Khan.

Whether I agree with all, at least they're all respectable choices, it's not like Khev sat through the latest Transformers flick twice in a day or anything....:monkey3

Summer 2016:

Yeah, probably right :lol Assuming Singer isn't pulled off the X-Men film for his alleged sexual assaults of, um, adult males.

BvS: Gasper the Friendly Ghost's new favorite movie

Back