Hot Toys - MMS246 - The Amazing Spider-Man 2: 1/6th scale Electro Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I went "toy hunting" for a hot toys in my area, and at least five stores had an electro. It's like the kid in an orphanage that nobody wants to adopt...

pretty sad...

I went "toy hunting" for a hot toys in my area, and at least five stores had an electro. It's like the kid in an orphanage that nobody wants to adopt...

pretty sad...

Electro is not the only child in that orphanage. The Mandarin, Zod, Bruce Banner, Tonto, Joe El, and the New Goblin all have beds in that place.

Last edited:
Electro is not the only child in that orphanage. The Mandarin, Zod, Bruce Banner, Tonto, Joe El, and the Nee Goblin all have beds in that place.

Somebody was selling Jor El in my area for 50 USD.

however, I do want to say that the hot toys General Zod, with helmet on, looks pretty badass...

If I could get Mandarin for under $100 on a whim locally I would. Not enough desire to import for around that, but if I went in some lcs and saw it for that I'd bite.

I don't think anyone would've expected it, but there's no reason not to trust Marvel's casting choices. I'm very interested to see where this goes.

6lFtRIg.jpg

Hopefully Electro is more comic accurate. Not exactly, because the comic headpiece will look funny in live action. Marvel is good with mixing the right amount of comic accuracy and practicality in the film costumes. Maybe we will even get an actual Rhino instead of that robot.

Somebody was selling Jor El in my area for 50 USD.

however, I do want to say that the hot toys General Zod, with helmet on, looks pretty badass...

I have always been surprised that Zod, Jor El and Green Goblin were so underappreciated. Those three are very well made. The others I totally understand.

I love Tonto and the Mandarin is one of the best Hot Toys out there. I had Jor el but never knew what to do with him so I sold him. Zod was good but I cannot keep them all.

Back