Hot Toys - MMS179 - The Amazing Spider-Man: Spider-Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The multiverse. [emoji289][emoji288][emoji290]
141747d4004d5664af4d27420a91da73.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fantastic collection!

Just got a great deal on this figure without the Andrew Garfield head sculpt. If anyone is selling one, please let me know. Now I just gotta find a good deal on a Tobey Maguire figure to complete my own Spider-Verse

The AS2 suit looks sooo much nicer than the HC suit to me. I like the retro eyes on the HC suit though but the black accents and that little tick of a spider symbol really kill it for me.

I'm thinking about getting this figure again, I sold mine awhile ago. How well does this figure hold up and is there anything I should look out for? Any information would be great. Thanks

The heads had an issue with the black plastic underneath sweating and staining the red mask. It was pretty prevalent throughout the community. I’m sure there are pics in this thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Epic bump!

Grabbed one of these recently and what a truly underrated figure.

I had the Medicom figure, which I did love and had to retire due to suit/body issues, but this craps on it from a great height.

I've always loved this suit. He's like a little Spidey ninja here lol

b4m3Mvcl.jpg

6eI5Zngl.jpg

For those of you that still have this figure, how is it holding up? Is it falling apart? I love this design but this came out ages ago, and I’ve been reluctant to get old figures.

Back